My first month

Options
Hi,

1 month ago I was totally sedentary and my life was horrible because I wasn't happy with my tiredness and my favorite hobby was watching TV at home.

Then, I decided to change, so, I started to work out in a gym, so I'm swimming, running, cycling and lifting weights.

Paralleled to it, being accompanied to a nutritionist, I've changed my feeding habits. I'm not eating fast food or too much sugar,
I'm drinking a lot of water and eating each 3 hours.

In 1 month I've lost 14 pounds, and I'm very very happy! :D

This is a comparison I did:
http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a630/thyagofalconi/BeforeandAfter_zpsd3c99355.png

If anyone wants to add me, it will be a pleasure to share bad and good things that happen when we try to change our entire life!

See yah! :happy:

Replies

• jreich90
    jreich90 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the lifestyle change! I just did my first 2 weeks on this program and I am doing well so far. I am just watching my calorie intake, and trying to do at least 30 minutes of excerise a day. I have lost 6lbs so far! Keep up the great work!:smile:
  • Congrats!! Way to have such a good first month! :happy:
  • thyagofalconi
    thyagofalconi Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks, jreich90. Keep doing, we can do that!
  • thyagofalconi
    Options
    Thanks, Thesurrealist! =D
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    very impressive change, especially for only a month. you look great :D
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's brilliant! I've been doing this for 1 month and have only lost 4lbs which is a bit depressing but 4lbs is 4lbs!! I'm not gonna give up until I am happy with my weight.
  • persuader1
    persuader1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Well done mate!
  • 25tofit
    Options
    awesome job, loookin good :)
  • thyagofalconi
    Options
    very impressive change, especially for only a month. you look great :D

Thanks pocketmole!!! :D
  • thyagofalconi
    Options
    Wow! That's brilliant! I've been doing this for 1 month and have only lost 4lbs which is a bit depressing but 4lbs is 4lbs!! I'm not gonna give up until I am happy with my weight.

Each body is different Kimjanebrooks, and that's exactly what you said: 4 lbs is 4 lbs! Keep doing!!!! :D
  • thyagofalconi
    Options
    Well done mate!

Thanks man!
  • thyagofalconi
    Options
    awesome job, loookin good :)

Thanks!
  • aplacetogrow
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Wow, nice work! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!