Anyone w/ success PICS who DIDN'T go to the gym

Options

Replies

• theskinnylist
    theskinnylist Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    ano386.png

I lost 68 lbs and went from 184 to 116 lbs (5'1).... I can say 50 of these lbs if not more was due to the drastic change in my eating habits. I was vegan for 8 months and lost 40 lbs with that alone.
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    swimming
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    ano386.png

I lost 68 lbs and went from 184 to 116 lbs (5'1).... I can say 50 of these lbs if not more was due to the drastic change in my eating habits. I was vegan for 8 months and lost 40 lbs with that alone.

beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    ano386.png

GORGEOUS!!!!!! :smile:
  • teamfit2day
    teamfit2day Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    54lbs lost all at home. No gym, not fat burner pills, no extra workouts. Just Using programs like P90X, Insanity, Asylum and a few others.

Day2-Presentv1.jpg
  • gemmalouise85
    gemmalouise85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Not sur if I'm 'success' yet as im only half way
    im 5ft 2
    started at 199lb (1st pic) and currently 168lb - another 34lb til goal!

fat-1.jpgfat2-1.jpg

im 27 mum of 2 - so not going get 'slim flat tummy but trying get slimmer for my wedding'
    I got half way by just counting calories i been eating everything i ate before just watched my portions and counted cals.
    Ive just recently got a cross trainer as weight loss is slowing so trying get fit and bit more toned :) x
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    Bump.

I want to see this because I won't be going to the gym until I start lifting...whenever that is (I'm a woman who wants to lift heavy; currently it is my dream to lift 180lbs no problem).

I've lost 14 pounds so far from doing Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home videos (specifically the FitnessTV Start! Walking at Home ones) and I started Pauline Nordin's Butt Bible yesterday. No progress pics though...I haven't taken any :C
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Never went to the gym, just worked out at home with youtube videos and treadmill.

Progression.jpg
  • rainghirl
    rainghirl Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    No pics, but I didn't go to the gym, well maybe about 4 times when I was staying in hotels with gyms.

I went for long walks, cross country hiking, at the weekends and tried to run 2-3 times a week. I have shifted about 20lbs, but only 6 of those since I've been on MFP - I used another logging site before, but it wasn't as good as this one.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    My profile pics, the last one of me with a fraternity borther, doing some painting. I was at 250lbs. Me on the bike at about 185. Just watched what I ate and rode that bike. I'm doing some running now, too, but haven't been in a gym.

Yes, it can be done.
  • catintheshell
    Options
    bumping to check up on later - hopefully more pictures will be added!

i've been working out at home since my baby was born, no money or time for a gym membership. this is awesome to see others doing well without a gym too!
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    What was your routine and how long did it take you? PICS PLEASE! At home routines?

Actually, I just posted mine. The past three months of 5/3/1 were done with a bar at home.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/770922-what-lifting-does-to-a-back
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I did 30 Day Shred, 5 days per week, for a total of 30 days, followed by Ripped in 30, then Kickbox FastFix, all done in the same manner. I took a week off in between each program. I started 6 Week 6 Pack without taking a break, so I took one in the middle, but, again, I'm doing it on a M-F schedule. I'll be done with it this Friday.

You can see it in my ticker, to an extent, but here's the full size photo, showing my progress through August 19:

7820278168_b7e9e30e3a.jpg

Also, I have a bunch more about my progress, including more photos on my blog here. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/mariposa224
  • Tall_E
    Tall_E Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I don't have pictures to share yet but have lost over 30 pounds through diet and walking 30 minutes almost every day. I have a chronic illness that limits my ability to exercise so I do what I can when I can, e.g. I park farther away from stores so I have to walk and take stairs instead of elevators at work, etc. Anyone can do it and get fitter!
  • SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    Bump!
  • Jass_mal
    Jass_mal Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I began my journey mid April 2012. I did insanity twice and ate as healthy as possible. I started out at 150 lbs and I am currently at 123 lbs. Right now I'm doing a video called the butt bible for upper and lower twice a week and cardio twice a week. I'm in the process of learning how to maintain, then I want to look into weight training and gain some muscle.

At 150 lbs:
    r10.jpg
    r11.jpg

Current at 123 lbs:
    current.jpg
  • racheltb92
    Options
    I've lost almost 40 lbs working out at home. I did Turbo Jam and TurboFire mainly. :D

bg2.png

How long did this take? It kinda looks like im starting where you did. (same weight) And i'd love to see the same results.
    What did you do?
  • Kyfrog
    Kyfrog Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2"
    SW 238.8lb
    CW 195.4lb
    GW 135

I have l lost 43lb

Around ribs 5.5"
    Each calf 5.5"
    Bust 13" (and very happy about it)
    Neck 5"
    Each forearm 3"
    Waist 13.5"
    Hips 16"
    Each Thigh 9"
    Each upper arm 5"

A grand total of 98 inches in 200 days.
    BMI down 7.9 points
    17.92% body weight GONE

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/749819-day-178-42lb-and-88-inches-gone

compare.jpg
    tshirts.jpg
    10sep20.jpg

The last photograph was taken Sep 24th.
  • chsmith79
    chsmith79 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'll try to post pic? I do Cf at home. I tried to post pic and can't. Anyway, if you go my profile, you can see progress.
    Orange shirt to short sleeve gray shirt.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!