New here...

Options
Hi Everyone -

I'm a dorky, music loving, 30something chick from the midwest that is trying to set a good example for my 9 year old son by losing it (in a good way) and showing him that eating right and exercise is a good thing! I'm also madly in love with my fiancee and want to be around for a loooooong time to drive him CRAZY (and I can't do it in the body I have now). Just looking forward to some friends to share the ride. Send me a request if you think we'd click! Looking forward to getting to know you!

I should also note that I have a whopping 117lbs to lose. I know I can do it! If you have big goals too - hit me up!

Replies

• SonjaJohnson03
    SonjaJohnson03 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there my name is Sonja and I can totally relate to you I have a 14yr old that I can't get off the couch and sad to say that he is just following his mother's example.
  • loretta6733
    Options
    Hi there nice yo meet you ......I wish you much luck on your venture... anytime you want to chat I am here and on alot ... I live in Va and I am a mom of three ..:) and a nana of five ....
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I am always will to help support and motivate you on your new lifestyle
  • OptimisticlyOptimistic
    Options
    Thank you all! ♥