Rise bars?

Hi. Have any of you tried Rise bars? What'd you think of them? Taste good, etc?

The Clymb currently has them on special ($12.98, down from $22). The ingredients (listed below along with other details) look decent. Apricot Goji looks delicious. I'm debating buying a box but I've never tried them and don't want to waste money.

While I definitely think eating real food is preferable, I sometimes need to have something like a bar with me. I'm a medication that can curb hunger and when it wears off I go from not being hungry at all to starving. Sometimes I can force myself to eat something like this when I'm (artificially) not hungry but know I need something.

Here's the packing info for the bars:

Free of: Gluten, preservatives, GMOs, dairy, soy, peanuts + kosher and 100% organic
Ingredients: Cashews*, dates*, almonds*, apricots*, brown rice syrup*, tapioca syrup*, amaranth*, sea salt, goji*

* Organic

Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1 bar
Calories 190
Calories from Fat 90
Amount per serving: % DV
Total Fat 10g 15%
Sat Fat 1.5g 8%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholest 0mg 0%
Sodium 70mg 3%
Potassium 220 mg 6%
Total Carb 23g 8%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Sugars 12g
Protein 5g

Replies

• iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Why not? sounds good to me.
    Worst case is you dont like them and you give them to me :)
  • b14a3w3
    b14a3w3 Posts: 61 Member
    I just had one this morning for breakfast. Crunchy Honey Walnut tasted good but not enough protein to hold me over until lunch. I usually eat a Zone bar but decided to try this. I was hungery by 11:00 instead of 12:30. Zone has 14g of protein and this had 4g
    They are too many calories for a snack so I will finish the box for breakfast and be done with them. They taste good though.