Greetings from Kenutcky

Hello. I am a mom and wife and am tired of not feeling good about myself or my health. I am so glad I found this site and am looking forward to getting to know some of the people on here for the support that is needed for weight loss and getting fit. I am also looking forward to finding new solutions for my life. :)

Replies

• sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Greetings back to you...from Kentucky as well! You will love this place!! So many wonderful folks here to help support and encourage!!
  • pattynava
    pattynava Posts: 331
    Welcome....I'm from KY as well..Louisville to be exact!:flowerforyou:
  • mwitt07
    mwitt07 Posts: 77 Member
    Greetings also from Kentucky.
  • greetings from Georgia, but will be in Lexington this weekend for the football game
  • craftykat12
    craftykat12 Posts: 50 Member
    I'm from Ky also, you will love this site, I have loss 47 lb. using it.
  • Psyb3r
    Psyb3r Posts: 176 Member
    Hi!
    Also from KY! If you want feel free to friend me. There are plenty of people on here for support, and you can do it!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Greetings from the sunny side of Louisville!
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Also in KY (Ft Knox, near Louisville). I have been on MFP for some time now (May 2011) and it is a HUGE part of my life. I try to track my food and exercise everyday.

Welcome!!
  • RunionX4
    RunionX4 Posts: 190 Member
    Thanks everyone for the warm greetings. I have very much enjoyed being on here and tracking my progress so far. My son has been helping me make sure I get everything put in and that I am doing everything "correctly" :wink: I am in western KY.