The person above you.......Am I the only one?

Options
2»

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    big_head_little_arms_small.jpg
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Right?!? Better time spent discussing..........hair and $150.00 shoes.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    In fairness..

who doesnt like a good ego stroking now and again?
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Its usually a good source of ego bust on days that you feel like an attention *kitten*, unless you get skipped over like I do all the time

:sad: me too

But I just answered your question on 'Question the Person BELOW You!' :flowerforyou:

so ungrateful..huh
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Would you prefer a "guess what little animal the poster above you killed with a bow" thread?
  • Briteblu
    Options
    T-Rex!!! Rahhhh!!!!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Would you prefer a "guess what little animal the poster above you killed with a bow" thread?

A goat!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    As somebody who thinks those posts are kinda childish (even though I have been guilty of participating in them myself), I think its even more juvenile to whine and complain about them when there are bigger problems out there than b****ing about s thread where people compliment each other

But *****ing and complaining about threads that ***** and complain about those childish threads is... is... what?

Hee.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a complex now :grumble:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    As somebody who thinks those posts are kinda childish (even though I have been guilty of participating in them myself), I think its even more juvenile to whine and complain about them when there are bigger problems out there than b****ing about s thread where people compliment each other

But *****ing and complaining about threads that ***** and complain about those childish threads is... is... what?

Hee.

Complaininception
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options

Hee.

Inception
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options

Hee.

Complaininception

DAMMIT
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Its usually a good source of ego bust on days that you feel like an attention *kitten*, unless you get skipped over like I do all the time

:sad: me too

But I just answered your question on 'Question the Person BELOW You!' :flowerforyou:

You did!!! Awww...today is a good day! :wink:
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    In fairness..

haha - you said "stroking"....

Damn it...Dirty mind strikes again. :tongue:
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    In fairness..

haha - you said "stroking"....

Damn it...Dirty mind strikes again. :tongue:

;) it just shows you're responsive.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

Hee.

Complaininception

DAMMIT

lol. Well played good sir :)
  • TattedXMomXStace
    Options
    I find it funny to see what people rate me or think of me AND to see how they percieve me without knowing an ounce about me. . . i dont care if someone gives me a 2 for looks or a 10. . its just interesting to see what the person would say.

Plus it helps all the ladies and men with low self esteem feel a little bit more sexy then they did. . . . but u have those up front honest people that will tell someone they are ugly. . .

its all entertainment for me!

Should make a thread that says " who wants their ego stoked today" instead of "rate the person above you"