Any 5'0-5'5 ladies looking to be at least 120lbs ?

Options
I want to make a group and I have the perfect name for it... I just want to know if people would join and you know... participate !

Replies

• sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    That is exactly on my mind now. getting down to around 120lbs. I weigh 130lbs and had a baby 5 months ago. I need support as I have the last hard to loose 10-15 lbs.

I am in.
  • Preenup
    Options
    Hi!

I'm 5'2 and trying to get down to 110-115, but my current goal is 120 by the end of November. I'm currently at 130. So close! How are you guys staying motivated?
  • MiaAnjuli
    Options
    I'm 4'9. 120 is about where I'd like to be. I use weight more as a guildline. I know it will depend on toning and all that too.
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Im 5 ft tall and my doc and nutritionist want me at 100.
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    You mean 120lbs at least, or at most? This is a very confusing predicament of semantics!

I'm 5' 2", currently 122lbs, and by looking at my body it's quite obvious I could stand to lose a few more pounds. Current goal is 116lbs. I'll get there first, go through a bulking phase, and then lose some more.

By "bulking" I mean muscle building... It's highly doubtful that I will actually become bulky. :laugh:
  • her4g63
    her4g63 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    5'3" and goal of 110. Currently at 127
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    How are you guys staying motivated?
    I have a short term goal for this month! My body fat was around 26% last month, and on the 30th a local clinic is holding a seminar with body fat analysis sessions. I'm motivated to see a lower body fat % at the seminar.

Really though, motivation can only get you so far... Once you run out of that, it's determination that keeps you going until the next burst of motivation.
  • bonitacubana
    Options
    I do eventually but man thats a long ways away!
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Krystalmyth
    Options
    5'5" and 160. :< I would LOVE to be around 120-130....
  • Cynkane
    Cynkane Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    120 lbs is my goal weight. It is still a little heavier than what my "ideal weight" is for my height, but to me it would be perfect. :) It will take me some time as that is 61 pounds from where I am now, bit it is my ultimate goal.
  • clairecandoit11
    clairecandoit11 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and 155, I too would LOVE to be 120, but my first goal is 135!
  • flynnfinn
    flynnfinn Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'6" and 125-ish. 120 is my ultimate goal but i'll take inches as a loss too. so 120 isn't really a dead set number.

fyi...if you're at your last 5-10lbs...OMG. it is HARD! hard hard hard! i've been at this for nearly 3 months now and haven't lost an ounce. i was first eating only 1200 calories then decided to follow TDEE-15%. i've up'd my cals considerably, haven't really experienced any gains but haven't seen any losses either. as long as i'm not gaining, i'm sticking to the TDEE-15%. i also weight train 3x a week, do jillian michaels 30DS on the alternate days and do a slow 2hr hike on my rest day. gotta keep movin!

feel free to friend me!
  • sklala
    sklala Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and a bit, I would love to be down to 120 as my Perfect Ideal weight. I woudl like to be 135 by the end of the year. My family is going to Mexico and I have a sister who looks as if she should be on the runway, No way I want to stand beside her in beach photos... Hoping to get the support and motivation.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    5'6 and weight 120-125...
    I have not really checked my height or weight recently though.
  • supersmiles11
    supersmiles11 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm 5" and currently 145. Looking to be between 115- 120 eventually but first goal is 126 which is healthy bmi for me :-)
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft and i want to be 97lbs.

there are a few groups for shorties :)
  • serenalesley
    serenalesley Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal weight is 120lb, I'm currently 25% of the way there, or thereabouts. :)
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1. when I started MFP, 120 was my ultimate goal weight. I didn't even think I could do it. I've been maintaining 115 for a couple months now.

It seems as though all the fat on my body joined forces in my stomach region against me. I still have about 5-10 more lbs of fat to lose. I don't really care about how much I weigh- my main goal is lower my BF% and build muscle.
  • suzycav77
    suzycav77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    i'm 5' 3" and currently maintaining around 128/130, i would luv to be 120 although the number on the scale doesn't appeal to me anymore but losing inches does!! i've been as low has 124 but look more slimmer at the weight i'am now.

looks like all those gym sessions are finally paying of :smile: