I'm starting Couch To 5k tomorrow

Options
I'm starting (the treadmill version) tomorrow. Anyone wanna join me? Send me a message or something. We can stay in touch!

Replies

• dawnshot
    dawnshot Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Good luck! It's a great programme, there's no way I could have started running without it! I'm on week 8 run 2 (tomorrow)
  • mkzara
    mkzara Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Good luck on it. I would join you but getting to the gym when itis cold just doesn't happen for me.
  • andrewjloosbrock
    Options
    My gym is in my basement.

Thanks all for the encouragement.
  • masonismyworld
    Options
    I just started this program as well. I'll be on Week 1, day 3 tomorrow. I've never been a runner before, but I'm enjoying it so far. Don't get me wrong...I FEEL it (almost to the point of wanting to stop) but I keep going. I'm very lucky to have a partner in this venture. We keep each other motivated. I can't wait to see the difference a few weeks from now! GOOD LUCK TO YOU! :)
  • shannonmci
    shannonmci Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I completed the program in August. I just wanted to tell you to have fun with it and happy running!!
  • bipsqueen
    bipsqueen Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I just completed this app, it's great!! Enjoy!
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    My friend and I just started it last week, starting Week 2 today! We run outside, but feel free to add me! I'll help all I can!
  • JolieJemmaMomma
    JolieJemmaMomma Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    ADD ME! i started last week and i am LOVING it!
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    My gym is in my basement.

Thanks all for the encouragement.

Im' the same exact way. Started in the middle of May, and I haven't completed it yet. There are weeks that Ive done over...just DO NOT get frustred or dicouraged. It's amazing what a difference it makes, and how much better/different I feel...and yes, again, I'm STILL not done with it. LOL Currently on Week 6 Day 2 (this will be my 3rd or so time at this particular week)
  • vickilm1976
    vickilm1976 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    This program has allowed me to accomplish things I never thought I could, and I'm only on week 3! You're going to love it!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I'm taking it very slow. (For 2 reasons. #1, at 285 lbs it is still very hard for me to run and I want to be kind to my joints. #2 c25k is not my only workout. I workout 3 hours a day so I want to do the c25k without dropping off on my other fitness challenges.) So for me, I have found instead of doing it in 9 weeks I want to do it in 9 months and that is working so well for me. I'm less afraid to move up to the next level because I feel very prepared after a month of doing it. I started in August and I should finish in April. I want to do the color run in my area in May 2013. I'm so excited!
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    I just started Week 7 yesterday, but am going to try Week 9 today just to see if I can since it's a special day. ;-)

Good luck, and keep at it!
  • FabMrFox
    FabMrFox Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Why tomorrow? is today over yet? start today. no excuses
  • amyk225
    amyk225 Posts: 154
    Options
    im on my 4th week and i love it,my first time ever running:):)
  • spotdog14
    Options
    Good luck, running is a lot of fun but its obviously not for everyone but if you are determined to stick with it the rewards are fantastic. I have gotten two people in my office to do the C25K program and so far they seem to be doing really well.
  • Kismet_35
    Kismet_35 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I finished Couch 2 5k in August. It's a great program! I have never been a "runner" and now I am. I did a 5k with my daughter in June and I think me, my daughter, and grandson are going to do one this spring. Don't give up, it is well worth it! If you have to repeat a week don't feel bad, I had to repeat a week (Week 6 or 7). I feel so much better since I started running and my body has really changed. Good luck!
  • smiling_sushi
    smiling_sushi Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on Week 3 (treadmill version too, I'm a wuss about running in the cold and it's already chilly here in Wisconsin), so I'm a bit ahead of you, but you can feel free to add me and we motivated each other to keep going :)
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting Couch To 5k tomorrow... the only problem is, every time tomorrow comes up, it becomes today, so i have to wait.