wow--everyone's pictures are so motivating....thanks for sharing everyone
  • migdalp
    migdalp Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    NICE WORK!!
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    This is a wonderful thread idea! It's nice to give motivation to others who can't afford / aren't comfortable at the gym. (Myself being the latter).
    I'll come back when I finish 30DS and post pictures!
  • amy_36
    amy_36 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Great thread!
  • BBBgettingfit
    BBBgettingfit Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Bump! This is great.
  • angiela7
    Options
    wow! How long did it take you to accomplish that??
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    wow! How long did it take you to accomplish that??
    How long did it take *who* to accomplish *what*? The quote feature is especially nice when you want to ask questions... :wink:
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    No gym here. I walk pretty much everyday and run after my kids. Heres my thread...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/766728-onederland-pic-heavy-78-lbs
  • lpsiah
    lpsiah Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I don't like the gym and I don't have space for machines so I do the workouts on youtube of Cassey Ho. She has her own website http://blogilates.com/
    She's really diverse with her workouts and pretty explanatory.
  • snipalicous
    Options
    I did not go workout at a gym, dont have the time or money with being a single mom. I am currently finishing up insanity. If you go see my proile pics, I have posted day 1 and day 30pics, I saw amazing results in just 30 days! It is a 60 day program that I will finish this week and can not wait to see my results at the end of it
  • empowerme12
    empowerme12 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!!!!

Congrats and all of you look amazing. This is motivating as I am not going to the gym either so this shows me it can be done.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    My before and after

me003.jpg

weightlosspics.jpg

I didn't go to the gym i did a little bit of elliptical
  • bpotts44
    bpotts44 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 25 lbs in 14 weeks and haven't set foot in a gym. I basically run or bike 4-6 times a week and do a combo of nerd fitness routines and routines off scoobysworkshop. I got all the equipment for 200 bucks.
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    No gym membership:

Walking - Daily
    30DS
    Ripped in 30
    Shed and Shred
    Turbo Fire
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    My before and after

me003.jpg

weightlosspics.jpg

That's effin awesome.
  • whittlelauraann
    Options
    I don't have pictures posted except my profile pictures but I only started going to the gym in August but previously I exercised by walking and jogging and doing work out videos only. Since the fall was approaching I decided I wanted to have a venue to work out too so I now joined a gym but if I wasnt such a suck about the cold I am sure I could continue on the routine I had without a gym.
  • candyastra
    Options
    No gym for me! Check out my facebook page for more info!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/CandacesJourney
  • ariesmom07
    ariesmom07 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My before and after

me003.jpg

weightlosspics.jpg

If you don't mind me asking when did you start your weight loss? You look amazing! Great job.
  • lulucall911
    lulucall911 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Bump for after work :)
  • gbers
    gbers Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I hit my goal weight (and went 7 pounds under that) and have now kept it off for 11 months now. I worked at home on the Tony Little Freestyle Gazelle 6/7 days, and began to lift light weights at home to tone and define my upper arms, in addition to eating vegetarian/higher protein healthy food choices. I really think it is all about the choices you make on a daily basis whether at home, in a gym or outside. I am barely 5' and have lost 34 pounds, 7 inches off my hips, 4 inches off my waist and went down 7 sizes. Pics are on my profile page. Great thread too, because so many people assume you have to live at a gym to do this. The key is you just have to live! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!