Over the hump...

Options
Espressocycle
Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
I started MFP at 235 lbs. Recently hit 27 lbs lost. A little past the halfway mark for me, as my goal is 185. Still lots of work ahead, but it's nice to be more than halfway there.

lessfat.jpg

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're looking really awesome! What a difference in the whole torso!
  • kayaus
    kayaus Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Congrats on your success!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's great! You are looking good!
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    Looking awesome there my friend. I passed my 1/2 way mark recently as well. Only problem, I don't think it's all downhill from here. But let's both keep up the hard work and encouragement and as one of your pictures says, "Get this belly off of me!"
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome there my friend. I passed my 1/2 way mark recently as well. Only problem, I don't think it's all downhill from here. But let's both keep up the hard work and encouragement and as one of your pictures says, "Get this belly off of me!"

Yeah, everybody says it gets harder the less you have to lose. But I'm more committed than I was for the first year, so I'm hoping that will make up for it.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Nice tan.
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    YAY YOU!!!! Keep up being awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!