what to do when your sick?

Options
i've got some sort of viral thing going on, don't have the energy to go to the gym and the only thing that sounds good is PB&J and GingerAle. what to do?!?!?!

Replies

• IUChelle423
    Options
    Listen to your body and rest. And as for the PB & J and GingerAle - it could be worse! If you can get down some chicken noodle soup or something too, that would be good, but when you're sick, just give your body what it needs (rest). If you don't - it could take longer to recover.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Take care of yourself. Don't worry about your diet (within reason, obviously) or exercise until you're well again.

Feel better soon!
  • ractayjon
    Options
    take care of yourself, do what your body says to do (or not do) and when you get your strength back - get back to it!!
  • valerie521
    valerie521 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    i just went through the same thing.... i ate soup, soup and more soup (reduced sodium / healthy choices).... watched my calories and didnt work out the entire week. If you find you cant get past the peanut butter and jelly, there is a PB out there called "naturally more" (yellow cover). I got it at my regular grocery store. Has 11g of fat per 2 TBLSP, 169 cal, 130mg sod, carbs 8, dietary fiber 4 and 10g of protein. Its great. Added with a little sugar free jam on a high fiber bread and there is is your comfort food to make you feel better :)

.....ginger ale... try diet
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Rest! Don't worry about dieting. You are not likely to have the urge to overeat, anyway.