I see veins!!!

Options
cedarghost
cedarghost Posts: 621 Member
Small success, but it feels great. I dropped 14 pounds pretty quick but have been hovering around 222 for about a month. HOWEVER, I lift three days a week and see much more definition in my arms, chest and shoulders and yesterday for the first time in years I actually had veins popping out while I worked out.......hehe
Couple that with some size I have lost off the waist and I'm not so worried about the scale at this point.

Replies

• ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling isisnt it! Good going and keep it up!!
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Its the little things! Keep it up!
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I use that as a NSV too. Now it's gotten to the point that I can see veins in both arms even during the middle of the day with no workout in sight. It's not symmetrical. My left arm started showing first and now the right arm seems to have caught up.
  • cedarghost
    cedarghost Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I use that as a NSV too. Now it's gotten to the point that I can see veins in both arms even during the middle of the day with no workout in sight. It's not symmetrical. My left arm started showing first and now the right arm seems to have caught up.
    Awesome! Adding this to my goals. I still can't help but get on the scale every day, but I really don't worry about it. Saturday is my weigh in and I have a set of calipers and a tape on the way. Going to start taking weekly or bi-weekly measurements with those.
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    being a nurse, I love to see big veins!!!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Love love love it!!!! I feel the same way when I see veins in my arms
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!