Mashed Cauliflower...with LAUGHING COW!

Options
I made this tonight and it was sooooo yummy, super low cal, and yielded a pretty huge portion.

1 med head cauliflower, steamed
2 wedges laughing cow (I used 1 swiss, 1 garlic & herb)
1 tsp. I can't Believe it's not Butter
1 tsp. minced garlic.

made 3 large servings. 85 calories each. My husband and daughter both loved it too.

Replies

• Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Mashed cauliflower is awesome even made with nothing!! But those do sound like tasty additives... it's also good if you steam it with chicken broth instead of water, then mash it with the chicken broth once it's soft.
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    thanks for the idea, had mashed cauliflower before, but bet its even better with laughing cow
  • rhonswan
    Options
    This sounds so good! I will have to remember it, maybe tomorrow night!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    sounds yummy!
  • hehubbard83
    Options
    That does sound good. Can you give me a little more info on how you made it?
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    mmmmmmm!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    That sounds so yummy!!
  • paulaswrld
    Options
    That does sound good. Can you give me a little more info on how you made it?

I used one of those microwave steamer bags to steam the cauliflower. Then pour the cauliflower in a bowl and mash with a potato masher. After it's mashed, mix in the rest and eat.
  • homehealthy
    Options
    I love mashed cauliflower with mrs. dash on it. if i'm going to use any butter i use real butter. margarine and the fake butters are worse for us than the real thing. I just adjust my calorie count to add butter if i have to have it. what is laughing cow?
  • Fabulocity
    Fabulocity Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Laughing Cow is a soft cheese. It comes in many, many varieties. It's about 35 calories per serving.
  • ksnowras
    ksnowras Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    sounds yummy - bumping for later! :)