Herbalife?

Options
your exeperince? advice, thoughts??? the good? the bad? considering buying the formula 1 shake trying to gather as much information as possible before making a decision

Replies

• riiah86
    riiah86 Posts: 35
    Options
    bump
  • apatheticLog
    apatheticLog Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    ive tried it once a while ago. a long long while ago. it kinda sucked. a lot of pills to swallow (huge ones!) and whatever. i wouldnt recommend it..
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello ,I have tried it and even became a distributor for the benifits of saving money when I order.. I found out that everything was a bit higher than what I thought.. I now have tried the Shakeology Team Beachbody and I love thier shakes. They have alot in them.. They have all kinds of recipes to make the shakes better as well.. I joined and became a Coach so I could save money there,, Their cost is alot cheaper.. The Challenges they have a really a workout also.. I am using the Tropical Strawberry right now but plan on ordering the chocolate and greenberry..

Hope this helps you..:drinker: .
  • stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I tried it twice a long long time ago. I liked it. I tried it around 10 years ago, the formula had changed and it sucked.
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Had a relative who was with Herbalife for a while, she lost quiet a bit of weight (I think 30lbs) and then when she decided to stop with it, gained it all back pretty quick.. I'm not sure what it all entails, I just remember her being on what seemed like a liquid diet - I don't think it's a sustainable way to lose weight.
  • somemansdream
    Options
    I was a distributor for a short time. However, I cannot sell a product that I find hard to stay on. Some people managed it and they lost weight. There are also a lot of supplements (yes, big ones too). However, with that said I have to give credit where its due. My lines in my nailbed went away. The celuloss (cant remember how its spelled) did indeed help the cellulite (spelling again--sorry) in my thighs go away. Hubby noticed how great my legs were looking not me. :)
  • apatheticLog
    apatheticLog Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    well, with all those monster pills you have to swallow, no doubt people lost weight. thats a whole hell of a lot water youre taking in...
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I'm using herbalife and I love it! I've lost over 30 lbs of fat and dropped two clothing sizes. I now fit into a size 12 skinny jeans! Before I started I had to buy clothing between size 16 and 18. People keep telling me how great I look and how much weight I've lost. I definitely would recommend it.

No, I don't like all the pills, but I do love the shakes and the energy tea. It's awesome!
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    If you just stick to the super low calorie diet they give you then you'll lose weight without all the pills and crap. The supplements do nothing but empty your wallet, it's the food intake that takes the weight off.
  • riiah86
    Options
    what about just the shakes?
  • riiah86
    Options
    bump
  • DJJoeWee
    Options
    Heres the way anything works, If you give 50% you're going to get 50%
    You do the program in its entirety and when you hit your goal, you reduce your intake and use it for maintaining your ideal weight, which means, 1 shake and a serving of nutrients and a balanced diet.
    It really works, and anyone here that claims it doesn't, didn't follow the program correctly and is a proven failure themselves :)