Panty pictures?

Options
So...... My progress pictures are of me in my panties because that's how I can measure progress the best.... Is it ok to post those? They are not skimpy panties, they cover about as much as a bathing suit....

Replies

• vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    a lot of people do those as long as they are not showing your girls or the cookie jar, then you are good to go.
  • glp724
    glp724 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Click around to the other threads - bra/undie pics are frequent. Bonus points if you're snapping the pic in a dirty mirror with toothpaste marks on it, if you're making duckface, if the undergarments have holes or are visibly dirty.
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Click around to the other threads - bra/undie pics are frequent. Bonus points if you're snapping the pic in a dirty mirror with toothpaste marks on it, if you're making duckface, if the undergarments have holes or are visibly dirty.

LOL. This wouldn't be so funny if it weren't true.
  • zebisis
    zebisis Posts: 157
    Options

LOL. This wouldn't be so funny if it weren't true.

Don't forget the messy room in the background, lol. Triple extra points for that. :laugh:
  • WittneeT29
    WittneeT29 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha... Reading the title of this thread made me wonder if I had stumbled in a weird part of Craigslist.
    Good to know that it wasn't someone asking for panty pictures :)
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    send them to me and I'll let you know
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    If you are comfortable taking them, there is no issue as long as they aren't too revealing. Wearing panties or very short shorts are ideal for progress photos because they reveal the actual contours of your body as well as expose a maximal amount of surface area without being too minimal in dress.
  • JenMcCrory
    JenMcCrory Posts: 105 Member
    Options

Too Funny!
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Well, I know that I am no longer a part of the young generation. Never, ever would I be posting photos of myself in my underwear to a website. No matter how hot I look at my age. And I am pretty good-looking now. :)
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    A lot of girls posts pics of themselves in lacy, skimpy "sexy" underwear so I think you're okay!

More power to em I guess, confidence is nice. I'm way to modest to post pictures in lacy underwear but if it covered as much as a bathing suite I would
  • opus649
    opus649 Posts: 633 Member
    Options

You know.... for science.
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I used to think it was an attention thing if someone did that. But, now, atleast for me, I know it's a confidence thing. GO FOR IT!
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options

LOL! you have obviously been very observant.
  • Jamie_Lauren
    Jamie_Lauren Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I used to think it was an attention thing if someone did that. But, now, atleast for me, I know it's a confidence thing. GO FOR IT!

And why shouldn't you?? If I had a stomach like yours I would never wear clothes again! :laugh:
  • aussiemegs82
    Options

LOL! Quote of the day.
  • MakingThisHappen
    Options
    Cookie Jar :laugh:

Post away I say!
  • firedupfriend
    firedupfriend Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure, but not certain, that the panties have to be wet.

Hahahahaha......... made my day
  • firedupfriend
    firedupfriend Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wear a bathing suit........
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options

LOL!!! Good try though.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!