stuck

Options
I've been stuck at the same weight about 2 weeks and I know I should be patient. But this is where I keep getting stuck every time I try to lose weight. Any suggestions?

Replies

• RubySinclair
    RubySinclair Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I just went through the same thing. Very frustrating. Try changing something. I ate a little more (maybe 100-200 calories) and added some light weight exercises to my usual treadmill-only. I'm no expert, but I think you just need to shake up your routine when you get stuck. Good luck! Hang in there!
  • NotHopelessButHopeful
    Options
    It's weird because last month I worked out very little and dropped quickly. This month I started a workout routine.
  • migdalp
    migdalp Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i went through the same for about 3 weeks, to the point I stopped looking at the scale for 2 weeks until this morning. I actually had lost over a lbs. I dont know if it was the previous nights dinner that was light or what. I just had chicken leg and salad Keep your head up!.
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I bet you are gaining heavy muscle because all of your workouts and losing fat weight. Do your pants fit better or are your measurements smaller?
  • nadinab
    nadinab Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Oh my. I am currently experiencing the same. Stuck for over 3 weeks now! I am changing up my calories this week, zig zagging my intake and doing different exercise. I hope that this will help as otherwise, I am not sure what else I can do :)
  • NotHopelessButHopeful
    Options
    Well my pants are starting to fit looser. It could be muscle.
  • rubix08
    rubix08 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Do you use a HRM during your workouts to track how much you lose?

I was stuck for about 3 weeks at the same weight then got a HRM, on the first night I used it I realized I was over estimating how many calories I was burning so I would unknowingly end up eating over my calorie limit since I eat my calories back. I think in the end though maybe it wasn't such a bad thing because after a year of dieting some friends I talked to suggested increasing my calories for a bit to sort of kick start my metabolism. I guess I unintentionally followed their advice. Once I saw how much I was off the the number of calories I was burning I became more accurate in tracking what I ate and the weight started coming off again.
  • NotHopelessButHopeful
    Options
    I haven't gotten an HRM yet but plan to. I usually try to stick to the originally calorie goal and not make up the extra calories.