Motivation

Is anyone up for starting a motivational/accountability group? I am definitely struggling to keep consistent in my workouts. Is anyone else having this problem and would like to have check-ins for working out??

Replies

• geestar1
    geestar1 Posts: 1 Member
    I'll be up for this..... I know I'm not a self motivator and need help with this. Only recently joined back on MFP and started going to a gym and have taken on a PT once a week to get me back on track.
    Brief history about me: I joined MFP last year some time and after losing almost 20kgs in a year, I lost my motivation to keep going. Didn't also help that my motivation and training buddies moved interstate or had injuries.
  • melotj
    melotj Posts: 42 Member
    Me! I'd love to!
  • Dhemeyer
    Dhemeyer Posts: 157 Member
    This is a great idea! Having the right support has been essential to my staying focused and inspired to move forward. I've been a part of Challeng Groups since November of last year... and while I've been working on my weight for much longer than that, I didn't gain any traction until I joined these groups and got the safe, reliable, and consistent support I needed.

Best wishes!