Where do I even start?

I am a 21 year old female student, I go to school full time and work two jobs as well. Life is busy and chaotic for me! I live with my boyfriend, but just recently, have his brother staying with us for a month till he can get his own place......Finances are hard right now but I do have some videos! (30day Shred, Turbo Jam, Turbo Fire, Flirty girl fitness, 6week 6pack and insanity....)

Where do I start? I feel lost! Do I need to make a meal planner? What are some healthy meal ideas, especially for lunch?? Any advice?

Replies

• janiesue101
    janiesue101 Posts: 84 Member
    bump
  • milza
    milza Posts: 6 Member
    30 day shred, i have currently just started it and find it quite good! because the work out is no mnore than 30 mins makes it easy to fit into the day and will get you in a good routine! I believe in if u go too hard to fast it will never stick and uu will burn yourself out!
  • shelbz09
    shelbz09 Posts: 115
    what does bump mean?
  • baoneill29
    baoneill29 Posts: 138 Member
    Do you have the nutritional plans that came with Insanity and TurboFire? If you do, that is a good way to model your meals. It would also include a formula for determining a target calorie range for yourself. But, you can do that here.
  • bump is when somebody wants this thread to show up in their recent forums on their profile so that they can easily access the page/answers at a more convenient time.