30 day shred - opinions?

Options
Thinking of starting the 30 day shred. Opinions? Is it a good workout? How are the results? Is there much weight loss and calorie burn from it? Any other ideas for a workout? HELP PLEASE :)

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I think it's a great beginner program. I did it when I first started getting into shape and loved it. What are your expectations and/or goals?
  • GCLyds
    GCLyds Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Its a really good intense workout. My complaints are that the warm up doesnt seem long enough, and if you are unfit 10 days in a row is impossible. Take a rest day if you need one. Wear good shoes, there are a lot of plyometric moves. Its really good at building muscle. Lots of people complain that they dont lose weight, but they lose inches so what is the big deal. You may not lose weight, because it is pretty good at building muscle.
  • shannonscotty
    shannonscotty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    brilliant, thank you! I hope to lose overall around 30lbs but I'm more focused on getting into shape and improving my health and muscle tone!
  • sincerelythin
    Options
    I LOVE it i'm currently doing it and saw some results in the first week in addition to losing about an inch:) good luck!
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm starting level 2 tomorrow . . loved level 1 and in 10 days saw a noticable improvement in my fitness!
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    Im almost to level 3 of the Shred and I love it! Lost 5 lbs and about 7 inches so far and endurance and strength is awesome because of it!
  • Sofiiaaaa
    Options
    It's great. I love it.

It's good for begineers and then for general workouts. I highly recomend it. good luck. x