Hi!

Options
Hi!
I've been on myfitnesspal for about a year, I did a great job tracking what i eat. I love finishing the journal and seeing what i will weigh if i eat like that every day. Kinda kept me in check. I haven't logged on for about 3 months. Life has been a little crazy to say the least.
I used to be a counselor at a weightloss center. I've heard all the excuses and I realize that there aren't any. There isn't a good excuse in the book for not taking care of yourself. That being said I'm getting back on track, eating well, exercising, sleeping, etc.

I don't have a weight issue, I am within my BMI, however I would like to be on the lower end of my BMI. I feel more comfortable weighing less than I do now.

So! Time to get back on track! I am lacking some serious motivation though. I'm running a 10k in 25 days and I am not even close to being ready. I can barely run 2 miles in a row. 3.5 in one "run".

I don't even want to talk about my eating habits. I just get so tired feeling once I get home. I have a hard time wanting to actually cook.

I don't really know what I'm doing on here, well the "community" portion of myfitnesspal.com. Maybe looking for a little motivation?

Replies

• ReeRun77
    Options
    It sounds like you know exactly what you want, but I feel like with a little bit of motivation and support from friends, you will be ready for your run. I'm very happy and proud that you came back and are ready to start fresh and make a difference. Please, add me and we will make it to our goals together. There's nothing wrong with having some support, we all could use it. :-)
  • Jessie324
    Options
    Thank you! I appreciate it! :)