cake temptation

churchsinger
churchsinger Posts: 16
edited September 20 in Success Stories
I had to make a chocolate cake for my husband to take to a church function. Not all of it got eaten, and he brought the remainder home.He just ate a piece and I could have had a one, too, but I ate an orange for a snack instead. I froze the rest so it won't be
there tomorrow!

Replies

• SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Great progress! It only seems difficult until you actually do it! Fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • YAY! That is a great step!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    great job!
  • goingforgoal
    goingforgoal Posts: 25 Member
    We, too have chocolate cake on the counter. I had an orange, but added a tbsp of chocolate chips on the side just to get that chocolate taste so I would stay out of the cake. I hope the cake is gone after tomorrow. Good luck to you and congratulations on freezing the temptation.
  • RJFarr
    RJFarr Posts: 10
    I love that you have frozen it! great idea to get it off the counter and out of your face.
  • kristenMcP
    kristenMcP Posts: 25 Member
    Thats awesome! And a handful of dark chocolate chips is a great way to satisfy that chocolate craving that you might have. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!