Options

Replies

• almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Click around to the other threads - bra/undie pics are frequent. Bonus points if you're snapping the pic in a dirty mirror with toothpaste marks on it, if you're making duckface, if the undergarments have holes or are visibly dirty.

LOL. This wouldn't be so funny if it weren't true.

lol
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    Check me out in just my shorts and big fat overhang - no actually, don't go there!
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Just wear a swimsuit

It is against the rules. Mine covered about the same, but mine were still reported and deleted
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Cookie jar? LOL first time I've heard that!
  • aussiemegs82
    Options
    This thread is brillant! lmao
  • djcuts
    djcuts Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Is it ok to post pictures of me wearing my fiancees bra and panties? I feel this would show my progress far better :)
  • Jamie_Lauren
    Jamie_Lauren Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Is it ok to post pictures of me wearing my fiancees bra and panties? I feel this would show my progress far better :)

Do it. I dare you. :tongue:
  • labyrinthrunner
    Options
    I think wearing your fiances bra and panties WOULD show your progress much better. I urge you to go for it.
  • djcuts
    djcuts Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow, it sounds like a challenge!!!! I will have to make sure she is out of the house, as we could be divorced before the wedding if she catches me ....... XD
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options

Yes, this is absolutely encouraged!! LMAO!!
  • AXAGEM
    AXAGEM Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Click around to the other threads - bra/undie pics are frequent. Bonus points if you're snapping the pic in a dirty mirror with toothpaste marks on it, if you're making duckface, if the undergarments have holes or are visibly dirty.

LOL. This wouldn't be so funny if it weren't true.

Don't forget the messy room in the background, lol. Triple extra points for that. :laugh:

LOL :laugh: It's the messy rooms that always amazes me!:noway:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Well, I know that I am no longer a part of the young generation. Never, ever would I be posting photos of myself in my underwear to a website. No matter how hot I look at my age. And I am pretty good-looking now. :)

I'm with you. I don't care what other people post, but I feel like there is a difference between underwear and a swimsuit. I had pictures taken of me in a swimsuit when I was young and a healthy weight. There was no internet back then. I am not sure if I would even do a swimsuit picture online.
  • keithmustloseweight
    keithmustloseweight Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    So...... My progress pictures are of me in my panties because that's how I can measure progress the best.... Is it ok to post those? They are not skimpy panties, they cover about as much as a bathing suit....

I'm okay with this. YOLO.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options

No, this is not OK. To quote one of my favorite movies, this is "pretty f***in' far from OK."
  • ssmlnmcjm
    Options
    LOL!! I have heard it called Honey Pot but not cookie jar!! LOL:laugh:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Technically, it's against the forum rules. I think it's a silly rule, because I've seen advertisements for undergarments on here, and bikinis are often skimpier. But it's still the rules. :ohwell:

You can always use a photo editing software to black bar over the undies and no one will know if it's a bikini or not.
  • labyrinthrunner
    Options
    Well, despite the out-pouring of support, humor, sarcasm and creeptastic personal messages, I have decided not to post the panty pictures.I will do some clothed photos and try to find a fat picture for comparison.
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options

:drinker:
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    this thread doesn't deliver on the panty pictures lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!