5'4 with under 10lbs to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• Branok
    Branok Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Literally at the same spot as you. I'm 5'4", started at about 123 and got down to 119 lbs. 119 is usually what I tend to maintain. I have managed to get down to 114 in about a month's work, going to the gym about 4 times a week, running a mile, elliptical, some strength training, and trying my very best to eat healthy, at about 1200 a day. Not sure if that's high enough, but as for what my body tells me, it feels to be about right. I try to eat 3 meals a day with snacks in between. And hey, I've gotten down to 114 so, I suppose something is working! (As a side note, I have a small frame, and tend to carry my weight in my hips and stomach; so what I'm aiming for is not unhealthy).
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    5'3 and want to lose 4 more pounds... sigh lol
  • blondi94
    Options
  • jessienmiller
    jessienmiller Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Well i am in my 30's now i am 31 and small built, But the last 2 days i have worked out hard and ate under my calorie goal which i havent done for a while and i weighed myself today and have went up another 1.6 lbs now im up to 121 I do not know what is going on? I am getting really discouraged!
  • TiaMaria_22
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and currently at 112, been really trying to get down to 110lbs for ages but these last 2 pounds won'y shift!
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    5'4, 116 pounds. Started at 141, goal is 110-108. These are the hard pounds!!! I got down to 111 but then I got cocky and started eating too much and not working out.
  • snowfox1
    snowfox1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Well i am in my 30's now i am 31 and small built, But the last 2 days i have worked out hard and ate under my calorie goal which i havent done for a while and i weighed myself today and have went up another 1.6 lbs now im up to 121 I do not know what is going on? I am getting really discouraged!

pretty much the same thing happened to me! mon-wed 1200 cals a day and an hour of cardio plus some weights each day and gone up 1.6lbs too, has to be water retention or something i think ay,do you know what im gonna do, keep doing what im doing, be very exact with my calories (counting every little bit or chip i steal off my bfs plate haha) AND PUT THE SCALES AWAY! going to weigh once a week from now on.
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    yep 5'3 and 108 want to be 105 so that im 108 at nights after eating/drinking.