looking for slow weight loss friends

Options
Hello. I have recently stopped dieting and started trying to eat my TDEE minus 30%. I am able to eat almost 1800 calories a day. I also started working out about a week ago, sometimes twice a day. My workouts consist of a combo of treadmill, elliptical, stationary bike, or rowing machine. I am also going to try to incorporate some of the weight machines and aqua fit classes into my workouts.

I believe that my weight loss with my new plan is going to be very slow. I want to stay focused on the long term prize and I am looking for MFP friends that are trying to lose weight without eating a low calorie diet and with exercise.

Replies

• wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am definitely doing this the slow way with some exercise but not as much as I had hoped I would do.
  • mommyweighless
    mommyweighless Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I just switched from low calorie to eating at TDEE-20%...so thats from 1200 calories to 1600! I am worried about gain, but know it is right for my body!

Liz

mommyweighless.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/MommyWeighLess?ref=tn_tnmn#!/MommyWeighLess
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I would love to add you! My calorie count is listed low, but lately I struggle to keep it that way and I am more mid to normal calorie ranged with some exercise to work it out. <3
  • juncture
    juncture Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me, I'm just switching to having 1800 cals on a non-exercise day and having 2100 on an exercise day (was on the 1800 cals before but have only just started adding in a bit of strength training). So far I've been losing weight at a rate of 1lb per week on average and that's about the rate I want to continue with (I don't mind it slowing down a bit though).
  • PinkHurricane88
    PinkHurricane88 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely a slow loser, still have a ways to go and that's fine with me! Slow and steady gets the job done :)