Do YOU need extra motivation?

Options
Dear laid back, mild mannered Mr. Cottage Cheese. I have really enjoyed your chunky personality and your creamy disposition. I have many fond memories when we curdled together by the fireplace and shared our salty conversations and peppered outlooks. However, I would love to not have my thighs and fundament resemble you in any weight, shape, or form. I struggle with this decision as I have loved you and will continue to love you with my entire current daily caloric intake. Please know it isn’t you…it’s me…and I would just simply like to remain friends. Forever in awe of you, me.

Today is the day we TAKE BACK our BODIES!!! I'd be honored to encourage you, as so many encourage me daily. Join me as I battle the bulge!!

Replies

• HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Dear laid back, mild mannered Mr. Cottage Cheese. I have really enjoyed your chunky personality and your creamy disposition. I have many fond memories when we curdled together by the fireplace and shared our salty conversations and peppered outlooks. However, I would love to not have my thighs and fundament resemble you in any weight, shape, or form. I struggle with this decision as I have loved you and will continue to love you with my entire current daily caloric intake. Please know it isn’t you…it’s me…and I would just simply like to remain friends. Forever in awe of you, me.

Today is the day we TAKE BACK our BODIES!!! I'd be honored to encourage you, as so many encourage me daily. Join me as I battle the bulge!!
    . Love it hahaha xxx
  • HTECHS
    HTECHS Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    haha nice post! I need to have this conversation with anything high sodium lately!
  • _mandapanda_
    _mandapanda_ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Haha that's tops. I'm having a big priblem lately I think some due to stress eating way too many calories and actually putting on weight :-( if you're interested to add me as a friend maybe I can get some ideas from you for alternate snacking? Or I could just enjoy ur clever wording of things haha.
  • PinkHurricane88
    PinkHurricane88 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hahaha love it!
  • teenytinyme
    teenytinyme Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Brill :)
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I loved it.
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    haha nice post! I need to have this conversation with anything high sodium lately!

Me too!!! Nasty Evil Friek of Nature that Sodium is!!
  • sweetiepaia
    sweetiepaia Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    couldnt have said better! brilliant
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    Haha that's tops. I'm having a big priblem lately I think some due to stress eating way too many calories and actually putting on weight :-( if you're interested to add me as a friend maybe I can get some ideas from you for alternate snacking? Or I could just enjoy ur clever wording of things haha.

Awesome! Thanks AmandaPanda, here's to our Journey!!
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Very clever and really funny.
    Keep them coming.......
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    Very clever and really funny.
    Keep them coming.......

Thanks Jim!
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member