friends in central NJ ?

Options
Hi everyone :) just some background about me (although you can read my profile) I am 25 years old and recently moved in the old bridge area with my husband, I am originally from Brooklyn NY. I met my goal weight this past summer and since then have been focusing on toning up my belly :)

I have an amazing support system of ladies on MFP however I would LOVE to make some local friends to support each other and have a common ground of location and meeting our goals (as of now i have maybe a handful of friends from NJ and none close to my town).

*Men i adore you and I know your journey is just as important however from past experience on this site I have learned that I just can relate to women better on MFP. so please ladies only. (please dont get offended this is a personal choice <3 )

cant wait to make some new friends :)

Replies

• amy4586
    amy4586 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda-sorta close to you! But I am in Northern Jersey :-)
  • judypriv
    judypriv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Uhhh, Meghan! What am I? Chopped Liver! you KNOW I live in NJ!. Albeit shouth but I have a car and a phone!!!!
  • mg720
    mg720 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Uhhh, Meghan! What am I? Chopped Liver! you KNOW I live in NJ!. Albeit shouth but I have a car and a phone!!!!

lol u know i love you! and you are part of the handful of "local ladies" that i have on here
  • mg720
    mg720 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda-sorta close to you! But I am in Northern Jersey :-)

:) not too bad but you are already part of my amazing support system! <3