WII FITNESS BOARD HELP???

Options
How accurate has the Wii Fitness board been for you? I have weighed myself four times in the last two days. The measuring has been consistent, but I didn't realize I've lost so much. I don't want to be disappointed. What do you think?

Replies

• hateras
    hateras Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My Wii is right on with my scale...

Just make sure that if you are using the Wii on carpet that you put the extra legs on the bottom of the board because it will give you a different reading if you don't.
  • lt_mrcook
    lt_mrcook Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    My Wii Fit board actually weighs me about 0.5-1lbs heavier than my scale, but it's very consistent. I love the fact that I now have that data captured, and can show it off once I'm all done...:)
  • becca78
    Options
    So far the Wii Board has been great for me. I try hard not to check my weight all the time. Which I find it better if I dont. I check my weight about once every two weeks. When i do that it seems to be a pretty good reading. I was weighing myself all the time on the board and was getting some up and down answers. But when I switched to only paying attention to my weight once every two weeks I felt I got a better more consistent read. Thats great if you lost so much weight though...Congrats! I have no clue if this will help you at all. Its just what I do..Good Luck...........
  • jaycee76
    jaycee76 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Mine is bang on with my electric scales x
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Mine runs a little bit heavier than my weight watcher scale. It's consistent, just a tad more.
  • Sarah219
    Options
    yes my wii fit board is consistant too and is just about on the level with my bathroom scales !!! xx
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Options
    Same here....mine is a tad bit more than my bathroom scale but very consistent. Give yourself credit....you must be doing great! ; )