Lost over 100 pounds & found Fountain of Youth?

Options
keeponkickin
keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
I'm sure many of you have seen my posts here and there but lately I've been hearing that I look younger after losing weight. Now that's an added bonus I didn't think about. Sometimes extreme weight loss can have the opposite effect, so I'm glad if this is the case. Here's a side by side picture. My "before" picture I am 12 years YOUNGER than I am in my current picture.

scan0014.jpg
CindyLouisProm2012.jpg

Replies

• schparks
    schparks Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! :D Congrats on your weight loss and your new appearance. I worry about the opposite happening. I look pretty young with my chubby cheeks (I still get carded routinely for buying booze) and fear that my subtle wrinkles will become not-so-subtle when not filled in with fat. But you have given me hope! :)
  • hdjjones
    hdjjones Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Yes, you look younger and fantastic as well. I intend to be equally successful as you have been I am fully committed. People like you help me to realize it is truly possible. I too am embarassed to print how heavy I allowed myself to get before a medical condition slapped me in the face. Thanks for your post.
  • laureltn
    laureltn Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Yes, you look fabulous and definitely younger. congratulations on a fabulous accomplishment!
  • jahilmer
    Options
    Ditto....BIG TIME LOOK YOUNGER! You had a beautiful, young face to start with and you brought it back. Amazing transformation!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! I have had people tell me that, as well, and being 40, I am loving it! lol...
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    yes you look way younger!!! congrats!!!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Ditto....BIG TIME LOOK YOUNGER! You had a beautiful, young face to start with and you brought it back. Amazing transformation!

Thank you much. When I set it on this journey it was to save my life, didn't think about looking younger. What a bonus!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!