10 pounds by May

Options
Does anyone have this same goal that wants to help keep each other motivated??

Replies

• Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Options
    Hi! Actually, I'm a bit crazier! LOL! I would like to lose 20 by May! Family reunion is looming.....I can add you if you'd like to help each other?
  • penash
    penash Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose at least 15 by May. Maybe we could help each other stay on track.
  • sdirks
    sdirks Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    EApps, you know I'll kick your butt if you need me to! I'm in.

Now put down the french fries before I take the train up to Boston and take them from you, lol
  • lynnie_1
    lynnie_1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 10 pounds by May too. Maybe we could start a group where we weigh in every week and have challenges?
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    EApps, you know I'll kick your butt if you need me to! I'm in.

Now put down the french fries before I take the train up to Boston and take them from you, lol

SERIOUSLY kick my butt!
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    I'm in the 20 lbs range too!! Hopefully this will help me get over this slump!! 9lbs the first month, 3 this month!!

Pepto-Bismol Pink Bridesmaid Dress on May 22. Oi!
  • sdirks
    Options

Frankyosage, I'm SOOOO sorry for you! I'm getting married next year, but my 2 bridesmaids are getting custom, tasteful cocktail dresses that match their personal style: so they can actually wear the darn things again!!! I don't understand making your friends look like extras from a Molly Ringwald flick. :noway:
  • pinkhockymom
    pinkhockymom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am a little higher than most, I would like to lose 30 lbs by the end of May. It can be done based on what I am doing right now. Any support I can get would be great, and I am very supportive to others! Friend me if you are interested!!:flowerforyou:
  • Ashia1317
    Options
    Hi! Actually, I'm a bit crazier! LOL! I would like to lose 20 by May! Family reunion is looming.....I can add you if you'd like to help each other?

Ditto!

I'm looking for 20 lbs as well!
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I would like to be in as well. I originally said 7 lbs by the end of march but 20 by May sounds even better!
  • FrankyOsage
    Options

Frankyosage, I'm SOOOO sorry for you! I'm getting married next year, but my 2 bridesmaids are getting custom, tasteful cocktail dresses that match their personal style: so they can actually wear the darn things again!!! I don't understand making your friends look like extras from a Molly Ringwald flick. :noway:

Sdirks: You are so kind!!! Customizing style is such a great idea! I will have my bridesmaids in my future non-existant wedding wear LBDs. I love wearing them, and I'm sure they'll appreciate being able to too!! This is my second bridesmaid dress and I did wear my cousin's dress again... as a base for a halloween costume!! Im blonde and pale, this color just washes me out. But she's my friend and I love her (I will to continue to repeat to myself ;) ).
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    So what are ya'lls gameplans to shimmy out of this weight before May?
  • sdirks
    Options
    So what are ya'lls gameplans to shimmy out of this weight before May?

Yoga or Pilates: 30-60 minutes, 4x/week
    Tango Practice: 60 minutes, 2x/week
    Milonga (Tango Social): 2-3 hours, 1x/week

No restaurants or take-away
    Protein Shake after yoga or pilates
    Grilled chicken, lean pork & salmon: no shrimp, no steak
    Reducing sodium intake to 2,250mg/day or below
    Getting 7 or more hours of sleep/night

And my secret weapon: :heart:
    http://www.blissworld.com/product/cellulite/shop+cellulite/cellulite+creams/bliss+the+love+handler+8.5+oz.do?filterby=&sortby=null&asc=false&finder=null
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    That sounds awesome!!

Mine is concurrent with a lent promise to have at least some sort of activity whether gym or washing cars for 6 days a week!! I need to have less days like today,my first bad day in a long long time so I'm pretty proud, which don't include waiting 9 hrs to eat and then eating 3 breadsticks in one meal! I'm also trying to decrease my sodium (eating out to lunch everyday adds up!) and up my veggies and potassium and take my calcium supplement everyday!!

Hopefully this works!