30 day shred buddies

Options
Looking for friends also doing Jillian's 30 day shred for motivation and support!!! I am currently on day 3... so I have a ways to go yet !!! It's more fun when you know exactly what they're going through!!!!

Replies

• CindyMarie_
    CindyMarie_ Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hey, I did Level 2 Day 7 today. Feel free to add me :)
  • lesliesmmmacres
    Options
    I LOVE the 30 day shred....done it twice!!! Well, I shouldn't say love....I actually have a love/hate relationship with Jillian....but when I look in the mirror...I love how she gave me MEGA results....getting ready to start on my third time this next week. Just finished 60 days of P90X and need a break from that...besides, my livingroom is not really big enough for that....
  • gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    Looking for friends also doing Jillian's 30 day shred for motivation and support!!! I am currently on day 3... so I have a ways to go yet !!! It's more fun when you know exactly what they're going through!!!!
    group just started in the last couple of days!Take a look!
  • kellegg22
    kellegg22 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am currently on day 8! Feel free to add me as well!
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I did day 13 yesterday, feel free to add me!
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    doing the shred too! just sent you a friend request!
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    Im on Day 19 of the Shred. You can add me:)
  • cutiepieinchi
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am about halfway through level 2 and will be doing her ripped in 30 next :)
  • Mom2barefootbabes
    Options
    Going to do Day 2, Level 2 in just a minute... I miss level 1!!

Feel free to add me.
  • erikaselmo
    Options
    Hi Everyone i just joined myfitness pal & i'm looking to meet ppl that can be some support for me to get my self going. I'm starting day 1 of the 30 day shred tonight & i've done it in the past along with p90x. I just feel so unmotivated. i only want to lose about 15-20lbs. Please feel free to add me or send any support or tips my way.
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Man...I just need something...motivation anything. I'm a 30 day shred flunky...I was doing great tho in like June. :/ Was in a car wreck and my momentum went ba-bye with all my restrictions. I can do it...if I modify it, but i really need that nudge. Please add me if you have the time to send that extra push...cuz I want to do it and the results just after a week was amazing! Or...I'll just try it again and hope I can push thru the thing called life and keep it moving in the right direction! :flowerforyou:
  • justdoit52
    justdoit52 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 day shred as well, been doing it for 2 weeks now! Friend request coming your way :)
  • pandabear4christ
    pandabear4christ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im on my third day today of level 1.........ADD ME :-)
  • sarasue140
    Options
    I'm doing the shred again for the second time. I'm on day 4, so feel free to add me if you would like for some support.....I could always use some too;)