Panty pictures?

Options
13»

Replies

• Jamie2007
    Jamie2007 Posts: 169
    Options
    I am pretty sure, but not certain, that the panties have to be wet.

LOL!!!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Well, despite the out-pouring of support, humor, sarcasm and creeptastic personal messages, I have decided not to post the panty pictures.I will do some clothed photos and try to find a fat picture for comparison.

Ok everyone. At the count of three.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • ellemoncada
    Options
    Hahahaha... Reading the title of this thread made me wonder if I had stumbled in a weird part of Craigslist.
    Good to know that it wasn't someone asking for panty pictures :)

Haha! Same!
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Is it ok to post pictures of me wearing my fiancees bra and panties? I feel this would show my progress far better :)

LMAO!
  • djcuts
    djcuts Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    However, if you would like me to model your underwear in my progress pics, please PM for address details ................. (Ladies only please, I'm not too keen on the idea of baggy yellow Y-Fronts) XD
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    With all these creepy responses who can blame....Tell you what, send them to me and I will let you know if they are ok to post my e-mail is....... :-)
  • InPieces3
    InPieces3 Posts: 215
    Options
    Click around to the other threads - bra/undie pics are frequent. Bonus points if you're snapping the pic in a dirty mirror with toothpaste marks on it, if you're making duckface, if the undergarments have holes or are visibly dirty.

LOL!!!! This totally made my morning....I can't stop laughing! :laugh:
  • InPieces3
    InPieces3 Posts: 215
    Options
    However, if you would like me to model your underwear in my progress pics, please PM for address details ................. (Ladies only please, I'm not too keen on the idea of baggy yellow Y-Fronts) XD

::Shaking head:: Just when I thought I couldn't laugh anymore.... Really? LOL!!!! :laugh:
  • jeephipwr
    Options
    If you're posting any pics from the bathroom, make sure you flush the toilet or at least close the lid. I have seen some nasty stuff that makes me worry about some people
  • jetlbomb
    jetlbomb Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Mine were deleted too. Wear a bikini. I would've done if I had one...
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Well, despite the out-pouring of support, humor, sarcasm and creeptastic personal messages, I have decided not to post the panty pictures.I will do some clothed photos and try to find a fat picture for comparison.

Yes, it is against the rules.

However, spandex shorts and a sports bra are fine, follow the rules, and will have the same effect.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!