100 lbs by Christmass, is it possible.

Options
billsica
billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
100 pounds, I got my eye on the money. I think this journey is within reach if I put my goals and dedication into it. Really th only way to bulk up that I see is to first gain then loose to leave the muscle underneath. With the Christmases season approaching I think its very appropriate. So gain 100 pounds I think I can do it. I could be a very convincing Santa by December wand have just the fun and joy of celebrating, then buffing out for all next year. But this means I need to get on this now!

buff-santa.jpg?w=276&h=300
My goal for next year, including the cigar.

What I have come up with of things that are making you gain:
deep fry everything. easy, but what oil are you using? deep fry big mac?

cookies. - nough said

add protean powder to anything liquid.

Thank you all in advance for your love and support. I know I can really get myself into the gym starting Jan 1 and working it out. I signed myself up already for planet fitness, and just the dedication and determination will be 300 pounds of bulk.
Peace and love!

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I have some extra sedatives if you'd like one.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Sure, all you have to do is:

1. Eat lots of carbs after 5pm
    2. Drink diet soda
  • mrguse
    mrguse Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    2. Drink diet soda
    That's a joke, right?
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    2. Drink diet soda
    That's a joke, right?

Not really.

" Most people drink diet soda in an effort to take in fewer calories, to help keep their weight down or take some off.

But a recent study shows drinking it could have unexpected consequences - namely, the OPPOSITE of what consumers intended.

The study, which was cited in EatingWell magazine, was done at the University of Texas. It showed that people who drank two or more diet sodas daily had a six-times-greater increase in waist circumference at the end of the 10-year study span those who didn't drink diet soda at all."
  • mrguse
    mrguse Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Oh, I've read all that before and besides thinking it's utter bunk, my "is that a joke" was referring to the idea that all one would have to do to gain 100 lbs by Christmas would be to eat late-night carbs and drink diet soda.
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Maybe I should read.... whoops.
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    *edit*

wasnt paying attention to who posted lol

so nevermind.
  • onixrose
    Options
    You want to gain 100 lbs?
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Get real....
  • anneerick
    anneerick Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    HO HO HO!! Fatty Santa.
    I totally have a costume you could use.
  • mathera26
    mathera26 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    2. Drink diet soda
    That's a joke, right?

Not really.

" Most people drink diet soda in an effort to take in fewer calories, to help keep their weight down or take some off.

But a recent study shows drinking it could have unexpected consequences - namely, the OPPOSITE of what consumers intended.

The study, which was cited in EatingWell magazine, was done at the University of Texas. It showed that people who drank two or more diet sodas daily had a six-times-greater increase in waist circumference at the end of the 10-year study span those who didn't drink diet soda at all."

*true. I drakn diet sodas for one weekend (I normally don't drink any) and gained a pound. All other diet remained the same.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    The only diet soda I like is Tab, so they still make that?
  • haleighallen
    haleighallen Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I believe the original poster is being sarcastic and generously trying to give us all a good chuckle. I know I sure giggled a bit.
    So lay off him guys ;)
    Buenos dias:flowerforyou:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    You should try HCGmax. It's amniotic fluid you inject while eating 250 calories a day.

I lost 30lbs this week on it!
  • MikeG2
    MikeG2 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    HAHA ya got me.
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    2. Drink diet soda
    That's a joke, right?

Not really.

See? Diet soda = fat.
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Regarding Diet Soda:
    Correlation != Causation
    1 Case Study on Self != Science
    Still confused? Email me here, I can explain the whole down and dirty of it.

100lbs by Christmas would be unhealthy weight gain or weight loss. I do not think it possible.
  • anneerick
    anneerick Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Regarding Diet Soda:
    Correlation != Causation
    1 Case Study on Self != Science
    Still confused? Email me here, I can explain the whole down and dirty of it.

100lbs by Christmas would be unhealthy weight gain or weight loss. I do not think it possible.

Not healthy?? Not possible?? Not with that attitude mister...
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    Apparently... There needs to be a sarcasm font. O.o
  • blackmantis
    blackmantis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I have some extra sedatives if you'd like one.

Priceless!