Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I did it!!! I am Finally uner 200!!!!!!

Replies

• aqua_girl
    aqua_girl Posts: 17 Member
    I remember the day earlier this year when I finally saw a "1" I wanted to hold a parade, I was so happy. Congratulations!
  • NoleGirl0918
    NoleGirl0918 Posts: 213 Member
    Great Job! Having started out @ 212 myself, i totally remember how excited i was when i got below 200 :smile: BTW - you look great & can really see that you've lost weight from the 1st picture!

Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like :wink:
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Congrats! I am looking forward to seeing a number that starts with 1 on my scales. I am planning my happy dance!
  • Wonderful....great job!
  • WOW!

Look at you... I'm at 227 now, down from 262. I can't wait to get to my 199 goal...hoping to be there by Spring.

GOOD JOB TO YOU!
  • flatblade
    flatblade Posts: 224 Member
    Hoping to follow you in a few weeks!
  • Happy for you!! That's exciting!
  • WONDERFUL JOB! I'm only 12 lbs away myself. :smile:
  • Congrats!!!!! I know that is an AWESOME feeling. I can't wait to post my first weight loss on here! Keep up the good work!!!!
  • FutureMrsWarby
    FutureMrsWarby Posts: 96 Member
    I remember when I had that day...it was awesome. Enjoy it while it lasts, the last few pounds I'm trying to lose are a pain. lol
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Good job!!
  • wendytc
    wendytc Posts: 189 Member
    Way to go!!! I am 20 pounds away from there and can't WAIT to get there!!
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Thats awesome! Cant wait to be under 200 on the scale again!
  • NyxariaMoon
    NyxariaMoon Posts: 121 Member
    How awesome! Congratulations you're doing fantastic!
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    I know how you feel Its wonderful in onederland lol. Keep it up youve done so well :)
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    awesome job- keep up the good work!
  • CONGRATS>>>I WANNA GET THERE ONE DAY AS WELL :)
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    WAY TO GO!!! The same thing happened to me a few months ago, and I can't describe how amazing I felt. You're an inspiration... keep up the great work!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    WTG!!!
  • teenymcbeany
    teenymcbeany Posts: 4 Member
    Awesome job! Keep up the good work. We are twins. My scale has been taunting me at 200.2 or 200.1 for the past few days and this morning I got on and it said 199.0! I would have taken the victory at 199.9. LOL Awesome feeling to see those numbers starting with a ONE now. I haven't been here in about 2 years myself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!