Calling all Jillian Michaels lovers

Options
Stefanny91
Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
I wanna see/hear your results from any of Jillian Michaels DVDs,

I've done the 30DS and I'm going to be starting 6 week six pack soon and I need all the inspiration and motivation I can get PLEASE HELP ME :)

Replies

• Stefanny91
    Options
    bump ... anyone?
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I am on level 2 of 30ds and when i have finished i will be alternating between 3 other Jillian dvds that I have! Feel free to add me and let me know how you get on!! I'm quite looking forward to the 6 week 6 pack one! I'm sure she will be as hard on us as usual!
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options

I've done the 30DS and I'm going to be starting 6 week six pack soon and I need all the inspiration and motivation I can get PLEASE HELP ME :)
    I did 30DS and now I am doing 6W6P on M-W-F and Killer Buns and Thighs on T-Th-Sa. My results are on the Ultimate 30 Day Shred Results thread.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/600913-the-ultimate-before-and-after-30-day-shred-thread
  • MeABride2B
    Options
    I work with a trainer 2x's a week and do Jillian's 30DS another 3 days...
    Sometimes I think Jillian calls my trainer to tell her that I cheated on my planks in level 2.

I am a huge fan and think her DVDs really work if you stick to them.

Add me if you'd like.
  • Stefanny91
    Options

I did 30DS and now I am doing 6W6P on M-W-F and Killer Buns and Thighs on T-Th-Sa. My results are on the Ultimate 30 Day Shred Results thread.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/600913-the-ultimate-before-and-after-30-day-shred-thread

ahh alternating, thats a good idea. I have to have a time scale/limit or else I wont do it. which was why the 30ds worked well for me because I actually commited to do it. I've literally just started Banish fat and boost metabolism and I plan to do it for two weeks straight then I'm going to move on to 6 week six pack
  • cutiepieinchi
    Options
    I love the dvds! I am currently doing 30 day shred and will be doing ripped in 30 next followed by six week 6 pack and probably ending with buns and thighs before I rotate everything again! :)
  • missmidge84
    missmidge84 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am currently in week three of her Body Revolution series. As of this morning I've lost almost 5 pounds and 7 inches! I really like the DVDs because they rotate so I don't get bored of them.
  • missuswells
    missuswells Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I just started 30DS (only on Day 2) but I am LOVIN' it and plan to do a lot more of her workouts, so feel free to friend me! :)
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options

ahh alternating, thats a good idea. I have to have a time scale/limit or else I wont do it. which was why the 30ds worked well for me because I actually commited to do it. I've literally just started Banish fat and boost metabolism and I plan to do it for two weeks straight then I'm going to move on to 6 week six pack
    I'm the same way. It just worked out perfectly that after my last rest day from 30DS, there were exactly 12 weeks until the end of the year, and since I thought alternating would be better than just doing one thing over and over (boring) I figured 6 Week 6 Pack would work since it would take me twice as long, so then I thought "Hey, you have NO butt, do something that will get you a butt!" So I took down my calendar, figured there were 72 workout days until the end of the year (I rest on Sunday) and then figured how many days I should spend at each level of each routine (12 days per level of Killer Buns and Thighs, 18 days per level of 6 Week 6 Pack), and then wrote L1A (for level 1 abs) and L1B (for level 1 buns) on the various days, changing to L2 or L3 where appropriate so that I could actually see what I was working toward. It's not quite "Here's a 30 Day system!" but so far it's going well. When that's finished (I'm taking New Years Eve off even though it's not my normal rest day) then I'm going to do three months alternating No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (with Yoga Meltdown thrown in here and there) so I have a cardio/strength/stretching routine. And then I can decide if I want to do something crazy, like Insanity, P90X, or stick with JM and do Body Revolution. I should be ready by then! Come next summer, I am gonna be so smokin' hot! :laugh:
  • TERRI1125
    TERRI1125 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    bump for later!!
  • Hadiyeh
    Options
    I don't have any pictures up yet, but I'll be happy to share my story with you. :) On Sat. it will be a year since I joined Jillian Michael's site. I alternate the online workouts with her videos for 4 days/week, and do cardio 1 day/week. I've lost 53 lbs. (188 to 135 lbs.)and gone from a tight fitting size 14 to a size 4! (I've NEVER worn smaller than a 9, and that was in high school) I just joined here recently for the recipe calculator function (some thing not on the JM site). I love JM! I highly recommend checking out her site, you can get a free trial, then its $4/week. If you're sticking with her videos No More Trouble Zones is a great one for the strength/circuit training days, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and Kickbox Fastkick are both great cardio options.

Good luck!
    Joline
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    <== 6week 6pack abs.
  • happypath101
    Options
    I have been fighting a wobbly belly for years, OK decades. I work out all the time and no matter what I did I still wasn't seeing significant firming in the lower abs. Then I put JM in the mix. I'm not totally where I want to be yet. But, I am definitely seeing progress. It's odd because when I do her workouts I don't feel the burn in my abs. But, I just bought jeans with a 28' waist and I have to belt them.

(I've been doing the 30 day shred and Extreme Shed and Shred for about 3 months. I don't do it daily, but I do it several times a week. Typically I do Level 3 and 2 back to back or for Extreme, do Levels 1 & 2 together [the highest level]. Sometimes I follow with a run or a long brisk walk. )
  • amanda_ataraxia
    amanda_ataraxia Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I didn't take a before picture, but I have some,"afters." JM has really helped tone my body. I started 30DS at 178lbs and ended it at 168lbs. My stomach has never been this flat or firm before. Can't say enough good things about her DVDs! You will NOT regret it.

securedownload-1.jpg

weightloss2.jpg
  • mrs_chico
    mrs_chico Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yay! I LOVE Jillian! I am just starting the 30DS (for like the 3rd time since I bought the DVD). :)
  • mrs_chico
    mrs_chico Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great! Congrats on the weight loss! :smile:
  • needlework
    needlework Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    bump for reading later
  • jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Options
    I have been doing Killer Buns & Thighs and 6 week 6 pack and they have really helped tone.

We also have a group "Jillian Michaels workout fans"
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Love me some Jillian....I have at least 7-8 of her programs including...90 Day Body Revolution...

Extreme Shed and Shred

SculptingWeek3-2.jpg

90 Day Body Revolution

bodyRev.jpg

Killer Buns and Thighs...

Pictures won't show...

6weeks/6pack the First time....done it about 4x

SC-BeforeAfterFront-1.jpg

I got to be her BIGGEST FAN....currently doing Killer Abs...LOVE IT....

She gets the job done....Most of my journey has been doing one of her programs...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!