I need some motivating friends!

Options
Hello Everyone! I have been with mfp for a couple of months now. My main interest when I started was looking good in my wedding dress. Until a week before the wedding, I was completely faithful in working out and logging everything I ate. It was so exciting, in two weeks I lost almost 8 pounds! It sounds crazy, but I wasn't doing anything extreme, just watching what I was eating and drinking.

Well, the week of my wedding came and I wanted to indulge in everything put in front of me. It was my wedding week and I didn't want to worry about anything! My main weakness is alcohol, not saying I have a problem, but micro brew beer is so good and by the time my wedding day came around I had gained back over half of what I had worked so hard to lose!

Needless to say, I have been very unmotivated since I am basically back to where I started. I need friends to keep me on track and remind me of how good I felt when I wasn't indulging in every sweet thing placed in front of me. My self-control has went missing and I need to get it back!

Replies

• wloukurtz
    wloukurtz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Mmmm beer. I love it too! I've also lost weight and then lost motivation and gained all of it back. Need motivation!
  • amd423
    amd423 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to add some motivating friends and help motivate others so it would be great to add both of you as a friend here. I haven't been able to work out recently because of a shoulder injury so I'm working hard on my nutrition.