Replies

• MrsTyHarris
    MrsTyHarris Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Awesome and very inspiring! Thanks for sharing!:smile:
  • airangel55
    airangel55 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love seing the change in your smile. The before pictue you barely smile and your after pics all show you with a huge smile. You look fab and congrats on reaching one of your goals. I have no doubt you will reach them all. After all your adorable kids love you no matter what you do and staying healthy to be with them has got to be great motivation.
  • mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options
    Great job! And beautiful family pics, too!
  • Tropicalgirl3
    Tropicalgirl3 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your transformation!! You look so happy, healthy, and strong!! You look AMAZING!! Thanks so much for sharing your journey! You are an inspiration.
  • katattak73
    Options
    so inspiring!! keep it up !
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congrats! Kids are adorable!:flowerforyou:
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You look so great, well done!! You have a beautiful family :)
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look so beautiful and your children are so adorable. you are an inspiration!

I was looking for a post like this, lot of people posting here lose weight real fast once they start. I am not one of them and sometimes I feel disheartened since my progress is slow.

I started about 2 months back and went into working out 5 days a week with 30DS and cardio. I was toning up but the weight loss was not so good.

Last 3 weeks, I have been down with back injury so all the exercise is out. Cut down my calorie intake to 1700 and im losing slowly but surely.

Once i get back to working out, I don't know how to change my calorie intake so the weight loss continues.

Please share your tips.

Once again, great job!

Keep your calorie goal the same once you start working out again, but eat back all your exercise calories so your NET is the 1700. My net is 1200, but on my workout days, I'm typically eating about 1600 calories or more.
  • omma_to_3
    Options
    You have inspired me not to be so camera shy. I hate seeing the big blob taking up half the picture. but I am going to enjoy looking back on what I have overcome.

Thanks for the inspiration. You rock!

That was one of my motivators for starting this in the first place...if I die tomorrow, my kids will have very few pictures of me! I'm not nearly as camera shy now :-)
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO! What an inspiration!!!
  • b1delane
    b1delane Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Look at that junk in your trunk! girl you look amazing and you even look happier goodjob and your kids are so cute!
  • xoTammyox
    xoTammyox Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • cassiemgill
    Options
    Wow, you look absolutely AMAZING. You inspire me! Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing! (I just had a baby and during the pregnancy I gained 90 pounds ... I will get this 90 pounds off - slowly but surely!) Keep up the great work and keep sharing your progress!
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • omma_to_3
    Options
    Look at that junk in your trunk! girl you look amazing and you even look happier goodjob and your kids are so cute!

LOL...yes, there's still a lot back there! I do think my jeans made it look pretty good - half the reason I like that picture ;-)
  • kag0719
    kag0719 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Your story is exactly like mine.
    I have been struggling with my weight for the last 10 years.
    I am 5-3 currently 211 lbs. I was down to 194lbs earlier this year but now I am back up to 211lbs. At my heaviest, I was 225 which was Jan 2011. I lost 25 lbs in 3 mths watching what I eat and logging the on MFP. I would exercise every other day for about an hour. In your story, you mentioned that you lost alot of weight in the beginning with no exercise. Was that striclty staying at a 1200 calorie diet and loggin the food in MFP?

Please help
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, your hard work is paying off! :)

And yes, your kids ARE adorable :)
  • TXtstorm
    TXtstorm Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You are doing great work, what a terriffic commitment you've made! I like your top in the Disney pictures... looks cute and comfortable, wish I had one like it.

Your kids are really precious, it's no surprise you like showing them off!
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you look fabulous! And your kids are adorable!
  • chrissylovescj
    chrissylovescj Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You have a beautiful family!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!