Trying..Again!

Options
I am 28 years old and have sworn two things to myself. One, I will be finished with college by the time I am 30. Two, that I will FEEL better by the time I am 30.

I am married and have a 7 year old stepson. I go to school full-time and have almost completed the first goal. I will begin my new career next summer!

I have a strong desire to move forward with my fitness, but I find myself letting my mind take over and talking me out of it. Just one more bite won't hurt, I will start tomorrow, and other things roll through my head often. I have always tried to start too big, too fast, and so for now I am just working on making small changes (eating a veggie instead of fries, lower carb/sugar intake, only one diet drink per day, etc).

I would love to meet like minded people that I could befriend and vent too or who have been here and know what I am facing.

I know I didn't get fat over night and undoing all the damage will take time and effort. I AM READY!

Replies

• RajwaJ
    RajwaJ Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I can relate. I lost weight, maintained weight, then started sliding down a very slippery slope by gaining a bit back. Have been trying to find the get up and go and commitment to start again. I think I am back in the zone although I do still eat the odd unhealthy thing. Sending you a friends request.