New Here

Options
Hello. I've only been on here a couple days, and have been lurking a bit. It seems like a really great site, with really friendly people. i look forward to meeting more of you.

Replies

• Skyfire23
    Options
    Hi! I started last Thursday. Nice to meet you! In your pic you seem to be a gamer; is that true? I like games, too!
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I've been on here nine months steady and love this site! You are more than welcome to add me cupcake! Good luck doll ^u^
  • Blossom59
    Blossom59 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi...I am new also....joined a long time ago but never went any further......Started really working at my diet this week. Hope we can give each support and get through this journey,
  • ErinShea1
    Options
    Hey, Im new also. Been on for i think about 2 weeks and loving so far! Got to turn these nasty habits around from sitting at a desk job haha , good luck everyone! :)
  • mizzleslie7
    Options
    I've been on here for a while no but always looking for new friends feel free to add me any one :)
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Anyone and everyone can feel free to add me!
  • Magic12345
    Options
    I just started today! It looks so much fun since everyone else here is trying to either gain or lose weigh! Add me~! :D
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I would like to start off by saying WELCOME to all of you that are new to MFP. It is a great site,, I have been on here since April this year,,Anyone is welcome to add me.. The more friends the better.. :drinker:
  • mathera26
    mathera26 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I think all you newbies will be thrilled at how much productive and honest advice and support you will recieve here... feel free to add me! YEY FOR THE FIRST STEP!!!