Pics of my back, need opinions........

Options
2»

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    When I was skinny, my back looked like a Stegosaurus's. Your back is not skinny.
  • DJ2120
    DJ2120 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    What about Dead lifts for lower back, Dumbbell reverse flyes, when doing the pull downs do you do variations of your grip? Wide, middle, narrow, natrual? Superman (reverse crunch) ... a few I can think of... exercises to do...

Your back looks great though! Not bony by any means!

I love doing deadlifts, I always considered that more of a butt exercise though. Glad to know if works the lower back as well, I haven't done reverse flies in some time, I'm going to incorporate those on my back days from now on & yes I do variations when I do pull ups/downs. I have never done the superman though, I'm going to youtube that so I can see how it's done. Thanks for all the awesome tips!
  • DJ2120
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I'm going to keep it going!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Looks great to me!
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    You look great!! I think your back looks muscular, not bony at all. Also, your arms look awesome :)

I agree--that's the back I'm striving for!

absolutely agree. u look great :o))
  • DJ2120
    Options
    You look great!! I think your back looks muscular, not bony at all. Also, your arms look awesome :)

I agree--that's the back I'm striving for!

absolutely agree. u look great :o))

Thanks so much :happy:
  • jacybentley7
    Options
    You look good girl!
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    It's muclely in a womeny way :) x
  • srichy
    srichy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Looking at your muscle definition makes me realise how much i've got to do to get to the shape I would like to be. You've done really well :0)
  • DJ2120
    Options
    Looking at your muscle definition makes me realise how much i've got to do to get to the shape I would like to be. You've done really well :0)

Thank you so much! It's not easy, but if you really want it you can do it :wink:
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Looks pretty good, but if you could take 3 steps forward and retake the photo I could get a much better view.

How is it that no one has quoted this yet?
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Looks pretty good, but if you could take 3 steps forward and retake the photo I could get a much better view.

How is it that no one has quoted this yet?

I'm still holding out hope for the new pics.....
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I think you look AMAZING! I'm inspired.
  • ixap
    ixap Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Looks beautiful!