Looking for support and some new friends!!

Options
I'm a new MFP user and would like some friends to help me lose weight! I'm 5'3" and weigh 236lbs. I'd like to lose almost 100 pounds. I just had a baby 2 months ago and am about to go back to work...I'm definitely going to need support! Help!

Replies

• Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • MzStarrQueenB
    MzStarrQueenB Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

You can add me and join my support group if you want….

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8987-serious-diet-support-group

If you set your mind to it, you can accomplish anything.....
  • SamanthaFl1
    Options
    I just started today. Feel free to add me. :)
  • lboggie2684
    Options
    Hi Jen,

I'm new at this also!! I've gained about 90lbs in the last four years and I'm eager to get it off. I've her about this app and decided to give it a try.
  • AileenAOK
    Options
    You can add me if you like! I have about 90 lbs to lose and have found tracking very useful so far. Haven't had the results I'd like but I know I'm eating better and I'm optimistic about the future.
  • Shagi
    Shagi Posts: 19
    Options
    We're here to help you achive your goal. Fell free to add me:)
  • katebigue
    katebigue Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I've lost 26 pounds and still working on lossing more.
  • lynnw24
    lynnw24 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your decision for a healthy lifestyle! Feel free to add me!
  • jamielynn020610
    jamielynn020610 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your decision for a healthy lifestyle! Feel free to add me!

You can add me if you would like too! I am good at giving support. :wink:
  • kandi_apples
    kandi_apples Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Working towards my goal. Please feel free to add me.
  • blip1995
    blip1995 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new here also, so add me as a friend and let's support each other.
    I'm 5'4"(barely) and weigh 225. I had lost 65lbs. and then in October 2011 I suffered a loss that sent me into a depression and just when I was starting to heal my mother passed away suddenly and the cycle started over again. I'm hoping to lose atleast 20lbs. by January 1, 2013.
  • kclynn7
    kclynn7 Posts: 71
    Options
    Congrats on the new baby :) I just had a little girl on the 8th :) feel free to add me, I'm trying to lose the weight too.
  • pitterpatti
    pitterpatti Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm almost in the exact same boat as you. I am 5'2" and 237. I had lost 70 lbs quite a few years ago and kept it off for a few years, then my father passed away suddenly and I gained 80 lbs. back. 18 months later my sole remaining grandparent passed away unexpectedly, and I gained another 30 lbs. I have tried to lose weight without tracking (did it the first time by tracking everything) but to no avail. I am ready to recommit to a healthier me. I am determined to change my lifestyle instead of just dieting. I would love to be friends and support you through your journey.
  • Todd08
    Todd08 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • MsFunkyfit
    MsFunkyfit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello Looking for new friends and support also. I just moved to a new state and am trying to stay on track and move past my plateu. Please feel free to add me :wink:
  • coldplaygirl
    Options
    Hi! :bigsmile: I just started today (after seeing 190 on the scale) :embarassed:
  • superkel317
    Options
    Hi! I strive to be as supportive as possible & I'm on here every day. Anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • MrsBrown03
    Options
    Hi Jen,
    I just joined, too and am looking to lose over 100 lbs. Congrats on your newest addition! Please feel free to add me as one of your friends! Good luck!
  • chubbydoxie
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like! :flowerforyou: I have at least 80 to lose so we could tackle this journey together!

I've done MFP before and been successful. Medical reasons and stress caused me to put the weight back on. The support you will find here is amazing!
  • hlpatton
    hlpatton Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I had my first baby on June 24th, trying to shed that baby weight! I'm breastfeeding as well, so that is an added challenge! Feel free to add me :)