Looking for support and some new friends!!

Options
2»

Replies

• julesw734
    julesw734 Posts: 100
    Options
    You can add me if you would like... :smile:
  • ashley_brunner
    Options
    Hi My name is Ashley and Im new to MFP. Im really excited to start living healty and get back in shape. I want to lose about 30 lbs. I have a 13 month old and really want to get all the baby weight plus some off. If anyone would like to give me any advise or just chat, please do. Thanks!!
  • LisaR517
    Options
    Take a peek at my profile info & add me if you'd like :)
  • loliblullama
    loliblullama Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Have sent you a FR
  • crzyangelchic
    crzyangelchic Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! Congrats on the baby! I am 5'3 and at my heaviest weighed 230lbs, so we're practically twins! I've lost 60 lbs, the first 40 was fast, and the last 20 is more steady. It's a crazy, exciting, exhausting, but do-able journey! I'll send you a friend's request. We can do it!!! I also hope to get down to 235 lbs. We'll encourage each other :)
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy. I have been on since the first of the year and will provide support and motivation! Good luck.
  • venturaroo
    venturaroo Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose. Would love to add you as a friend. Sent a friend request!
  • tdhighfill
    tdhighfill Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Take a peek at my profile info & add me if you'd like :)

^^^ same here! Welcome!
  • HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    hi...welcome!!! its such a motivating site...feel free to add me...good luck btw
  • scoilcolm
    scoilcolm Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    congratulations on the new addition just by thinking about losing the weight your on to the new you. its not easy but if i remember the many many years ago my children were young its hard work and great fun if you watch what your eating all that running around will do the job - good luck
  • darkblue920
    Options
    Add me too if you'd like - I'm a work in progress as well & love to share support and accountability!
  • Yankees242
    Yankees242 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am pretty much on here everyday

add me : )
  • ajsmommy2010
    Options
    You can add me :-) I love having new people on here. It helps to have support!
  • Lmdaniels
    Lmdaniels Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I log in regularly.