DIY Halloween Couples Costumes??

Options
Erica_Rae
Erica_Rae Posts: 96 Member
Any ideas?? My friend and her boyfriend are being Thing 1 and Thing 2. My boyfriend and I have yet to come up with anything!! HELP!! Thanks! :)

Replies

• 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Bump cause I posted the same question on my wall yesterday.
  • AmyJMadison
    AmyJMadison Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    One year we I did a corpse bride and groom... found cheap wedding dress and suit at the good will and went to town with brown paint and took scissors to them... used red yarn to stitch big Frankenstein sewing into the clothes and did zombie make up. It was a hit
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    One year my husband and I did Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife Beth. Sometimes we go as family members who will be at the halloween party. This year we're teaming up with my parents and brother again and going as The Adams Family. Last year we were the Average Joe's Dodgeball Team
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    red riding hood and big bad wolf. you go in a red outfit w/ a red hoodie, he dons all black w/ a leather jacket, draw on whiskers. for most, this requires no money.

Applo and Aphrodite: him, toga and aviators (sun god, get it?), you semi-slutty sundress, updo. both in sandals. again, you can do this w/ what's probably already in your closets.

gangsters: go to goodwill and get some suits, then dollar store for tommy guns.

heff and bunny: him, smoking jacket (goodwill) w either PJs or black slacks. you, swimsuit, bunny tail and ears, heels, you can also add a bowtie if you want.

adam and eve: cheapie shorts for him, cheapie swimsuit for you, go to joann or another craft store and get leaves to either glue or sew on.

edited b/c i can't spell
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    We're doing a zombie walk, and going as CDC scientists turned zombies, but for a party at a bar, we're doing fancy dress zombies. He's going to be in a spiffy vest and fedora, and I'm going to be in a prom dress. Prombies. :heart:
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Neo and Trinity from the Matrix....quick and easy

Bride of Chucky and Chucky
  • jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    A few months after I had our first child, I dressed up as a brick (used red bristol boards to make a long rectangle and cut arm holes on the side; also great to hide my postpartum tummy) and my husband was a bricklayer (jeans, tool belt, hardhat).
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    578530_10151202644579450_628053667_n.jpg

Facebook friends: (left) Willie and wife from Duck Dynasty (right) Bobby Petrino (ex arkansas football coach caught after motorcycle wreck with his 25yr old mistress ex volleyball player) You'd just have to be from arkansas to know how good of a costume that one was..lol
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I did Jack and Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas last year. We have a daughter and she was Zero. Here's a picture. I made all of our costumes.
    376733_10150452673202625_751900693_n.jpg
  • msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Last year we went as an artist and a work of art. Bunny and carrot is pretty easy and there is some double entendre. One carry a jar of peanut butter, the other a candy bar, bump into each other--for Reeses Peanut Butter Cup add from an earlier era. Did night and day once-he had a black t-shirt and sewed on a moon an stars, I had the sun and flowers on a bright blue shirt. Bonnie & Clyde, or a generic mobster and his moll. These are a few I've done that were pretty easy to do yourself.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Last year we were a Viking and a Pict.

IMG_2439.jpg

IMG_2414.jpg

He went to get ice for our party in costume. :happy:

IMG_2411.jpg

Our Zombie Jay and Silent Bob costumes were loads of fun, too. It was for a zombie walk, but it was over too fast so we went to the mall. Zombie Mallrats.

IMG_2532.jpg
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Could you do your own separate costumes? Might find it easier that way.
  • ClareWantsProgress
    ClareWantsProgress Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    My sister and her hubby went as a cat and mouse one year - headbands with construction paper ears for both of them, grey and black sweatsuits. Yarn tails, a little face makeup for whiskers and they were good to go. (She was the smaller cat, he was the larger mouse, which was cute.)

My husband and I are going as White Trash this year:. garbage bags with holes cut out for arms and head, then tape styrofoam plates, forks, tissues, napkins, cups, notebook paper, etc. to them . . . you get it.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Bob Barker and one of Bob's Beauties or a contestant (with one of those yellow name tags, and Bob needs the skinny mic, I suggest a ball of tinfoil on the end of a chopstick painted black)

Peanut Butter & Jelly
  • xxbookwormbabexx
    xxbookwormbabexx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Fisherman/mermaid
    Police officer/donut
    loofa/bar of soap
    bacon/eggs
    barbie/ken

Anything that comes in pairs would be cute

You would definitely have to get creative.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Our Zombie Jay and Silent Bob costumes were loads of fun, too. It was for a zombie walk, but it was over too fast so we went to the mall. Zombie Mallrats.

IMG_2532.jpg

:heart:
  • freshvl
    freshvl Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    For the first time ever i am going to a dress up halloween party (halloween isn't big here in australia

My friend has dared and encouraged me to go in drag in lingerie, any suggestions more than welcome as i have no ideas lol, so far it's looking like a corset, stockings and stripper heels!
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Mario and Princess Peach
    Rapunzel and Eugene
    Bam Bam and Pebbles
    Boobs in a bra
    Male and Female ends of a plug
    The Meep-Meep monsters from Sesame Street
  • jdennisj
    Options
    You can go as M&M's - one plain and one with nuts.