Looking for friends for motivation!

Options
Hi. I'm not new to MFP but am finally deciding to take charge of my weight loss. I have issues with emotional eating which can be very difficult at times. I'm looking for some friends, so please feel free to add me!

Replies

• goodera1982
    goodera1982 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    HI Brynne. Feel free to add me. I saw your profile and you and I have something in common, we've both been overweight at a very young age. I can't remember what it was like to be at a healthy weight because I don't think I was ever there. I remember as a child in grade school, even kindergarten that I was a bit heavier than most kids. Gym was the pits! :) Anyway, feel free to add me. Lets do this!!!
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Well, feel free to add me if you want and good luck! :)
  • because_keto
    because_keto Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can all add me too - I've been struggling for the past few weeks, since I returned from Florida where I got married! I started at my highest weight of 206.5 and got down to 165 on 7 September! But it has slowly crept up since my return to 173 :-( so I'm looking for some friends for motivation and encouragement and hope to do the same for others!
  • goofy0413
    Options
    HI~ I am new to this site! Thank you for adding me! Any time you need some help just send me a message.
    One thing I do is when I am having an emotional day and think about turning to food, I think to myself what can I do instead of eat....I will either clean something or workout. All depending on what time of day it is and which kids are home...LOL! I also keep gum in the house so I can chew on that instead of eat. These were all little go to things I would use when i went from 165 to 130.
    Now I started this week at 160 my hishest since 165....now I am going to get to 130 again!
    Good Luck and stay positive!
  • candy2247
    Options
    Hey Brynne!!! I am back too. OMG...I am such an emotional eater. I know what I need to do and I need to just do it. I dont understand what holds me back. And now on top of everything..I have gained back some weight. So all the work over the summer is now gone. But I need to move forward. Weight doesnt seem to be such an issue for a lot of my friends and coworkers but I am cursed with horrible genetics and bad behavior. good luck...keep in touch......WE CAN DO THIS!!
  • Brynne1234
    Brynne1234 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I appreciate being added, having friends helps so much. I'm determined to stick to it this time.
  • Brynne1234
    Brynne1234 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Candice, nice to see you're back too!!!
  • jeany3
    jeany3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Virginia:smile: