Options
    bump
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Such amazing quotes. Thanks for starting this thread. :happy:
  • juiletflt
    Options
    When I am exercising, I like to think of the quote "pain is weakness leaving the body". That is as long as it is good pain, not bad pain.
  • kddruckenmiller
    kddruckenmiller Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    HAKUNA MATATA

It means no worries for the rest of your days, it's our problem free philosophy!
    The only motto you need. :D
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Scars remind us where we've been they don't have to dictate where we're going.
    Criminal Minds

To talk about "conquering" the uncertainty of MS is to miss the point: MS is uncertain; one of its foremost attributes is uncertainty. BARBARA D. WEBSTER

You learn to be a man and a warrior by sharing and by keeping promises. Kenneth Marboy

Painful memories don't need a trigger, they just are. : Criminal Minds

We're all just one small adjustment away from making our lives work. : How Do You Know
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    If you always tell the truth, you never have to remember what you said.
    - my Mom
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options

Damaged people are dangerous. They know they can survive.

Love this
  • Pamelaniamh
    Pamelaniamh Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    "Never underestimate the inevitability of gradualness."
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    "Realize that anyone who tries to put you down about your appearance is assuming that it is your job to please them visually. Once you realize that it isn't your job to be visually pleasing to anyone, ever, it becomes very hard for anyone to make you feel bad about yourself" ~Lessons Learned in Life

Wow, I like this one!
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    "If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got"
  • 4flamingoz
    4flamingoz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    - my Mom

Love this-I was told the same thing by my mom, and I told it to my kids. And they really do get it-always face the music and never lie. Awesome!!!!
  • TanyaRochelle
    TanyaRochelle Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    BUMP - I love a good quote!

Don’t give up on yourself before you enter the race. ENTER THE RACE!!!!

Go ahead: Live with abandon. Be outrageous at any age.
    What are you saving your best self for?

May today there be peace within you. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.

NOTHING CHANGES UNTIL YOU DECIDE…

LOVE PEOPLE AND USE THINGS - NOT LOVE THINGS AND USE PEOPLE.

“We are not human beings on a spiritual journey; we are spiritual beings on a human journey.”

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

O God, help me to believe the truth about myself no matter how beautiful it is.
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become your habits. Watch your habits; they become your character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?…

Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do…

And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

–Marianne Williamson
  • deeva2266
    deeva2266 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    What you eat in private you wear in public

Sweat is fat crying

The bigger the snacks the bigger the slacks
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    index.php?action=dlattach;topic=20923.0;attach=143998;image
  • Nefetete
    Nefetete Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" Albert Einstein
  • luvmydog2
    luvmydog2 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    :smile: ( If you are going to put it in ...be prepared to put it out )
  • Nefetete
    Nefetete Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    - my Mom

Love this-I was told the same thing by my mom, and I told it to my kids. And they really do get it-always face the music and never lie. Awesome!!!!

^^ I got this from my mom too. :bigsmile:
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Never eat more than you can lift. - Miss Piggy