First NSV

Options
I think I still look bad....not as bad but definitely bad. I went and created this picture folder and labeled it: "Jane's Fat Pictures". Then I started looking closely at the pics and thought that my stomach appeared smaller and face a little bit thinner. I went and tried on some dresses that I couldn't get over my b---bs...they slipped right on! The dresses didn't look great but hey....I got them on again. Then I went and found some shorts that were at the bottom of the pile because they crawled up my crack (sorry, but that's what shorts do when your tummy is too big) and ....OMG! Those shorts are even a bit loose...Could this be right? Could this be a NSV! I changed my profile pic from that of that fat Montana Buffalo to me! Long way to go though! Jane

Replies

• MeABride2B
    Options
    Congratulations... Sometimes our NSVs are bigger than when the numbers change! :)
    Keep up the good work!
  • tcalamity
    tcalamity Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Fantastic NSV, well done. Keep up the good work x
  • laceylou0702
    laceylou0702 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Oh that is always such a good feelign when clothes that didn't fit start to fit, great work!
  • izzyl75
    izzyl75 Posts: 10
    Options
    so happy for you - you look great!! i keep trying on items in my wardrobe that i don't know when i'll fit into :embarassed:

it's great when something does fit! i parade round the house llke i was a kid again having a fashion show :laugh:

big hugs to you, Izzy x
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, congrats!! What a wonderful feeling. You're doing brilliantly!
  • jahilmer
    Options
    Thanks everyone! You made my day....all these up-lifting comments really....it is like walking on clouds! Jane in Montana
  • gargisingh
    gargisingh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! What an NSV! I hope you continue your journey and keep getting many many more NSVs!
  • marciat100
    marciat100 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Great victory! It proofs that Scale never can be the one in charge :)
    Every detail counts and our clothes are fantastic storytellers of ourselves !!
    Congratulations
  • CandiceScott69
    CandiceScott69 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    That is great, aren't these moments great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!