Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Curator at a museum
  • ravenwcatz
    ravenwcatz Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    a singer, but I can't sing, my 3rd grade teacher asked me to lip the words at the Christmas program. lol

What elementary school teachers tell you doesn't necessarily mean a lot. I mean, if you're tone-deaf, that's one thing, but even that can be overcome (to a degree) with enough training.

My elementary music teacher used to tell me to "sing like everyone else"... 18 years or so later, and I'm a classically trained soprano. :)
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Game warden at Masai Mara or Amboseli National park,Kenya...or waterboy for the 49ers.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    or any job where you have to say " is this a secure line" when answering your cell phone.
  • med2017
    med2017 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    MD with phd with research in pharmacology or infectious diseases;) currently in the making done 1st year of med school hehe
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I would love to own a bakery. Or be a welder!
  • TheRightWeigh
    TheRightWeigh Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Entrepreneur/Menswear Retailer that writes travel & lifestyle articles for major magazines here and there...
  • rikwaynik
    rikwaynik Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    To share ownership of a small country shop where crafts are sold.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Beer taster at New Belgium
  • badjohnnyboy
    badjohnnyboy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i am living my dream job, i work with crocodiles, alligators and all types of venomous snakes and i love it....cant take a day off otherwise i may miss something lol
  • GetFitCarly
    Options
    Vet - not smart enough
    Pilot - not smart enough, no money and damn diabetes -_-
  • Dawna954
    Dawna954 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Retirement!
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Archaeologist, preferably an Egyptologist. I actually had all this planned out, too. But, then I met my husband and decided maybe not. So now I'm still an -ist, but I draw blood, and it's not nearly as exciting.
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Photographer that's paid to travel around the world.

This has always been mine too!!
  • ashumeow
    ashumeow Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    rock guitarist as main dream and western dancer as fun dream which is never gonna happen... i became old now, almost 21... :(
  • juncture
    juncture Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    To get my PhD studying museums and then either be an academic researching this area and doing a bit of teaching or doing evaluation work for museums (for the second option possibly see if I could do this on a more freelance basis so I could travel a bit and visit different museums).
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Vacation mystery tester.
    You know— the person who goes on vacations to test the accommodations, offer suggestions, etc.
  • SERobinsonJr
    SERobinsonJr Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Paleontologist
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Housewife:D
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,872 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Vacation mystery tester.
    You know— the person who goes on vacations to test the accommodations, offer suggestions, etc.

Would this not ruin vacations though? Not only is it now your job, I think what makes vacation so satisfying is that it is like a reward for working. Without the reward it all would seem pretty vain and pointless. What if you need a vacation away from your vacation tester job...Might be overthinking it lol