Skinny Fiber

Hi all,

I have been reading up about skinny Fiber was wandering has anyone tried it & what did they think of it? I have a goal of losing just under 30 kilos (65 pounds) by this time next year I do work hard at the gym & my diet is ok however if there is extra help just might make my goal be more realistic

Thanks Ky xo

Replies

• esl269
    esl269 Posts: 29 Member
    That looks like a good way to get rid of unwanted savings.
  • Hi all,

I have been reading up about skinny Fiber was wandering has anyone tried it & what did they think of it? I have a goal of losing just under 30 kilos (65 pounds) by this time next year I do work hard at the gym & my diet is ok however if there is extra help just might make my goal be more realistic

Thanks Ky xo

I am currently taking Skinny Fiber, and in my first month I lost 16lbs and 13", and not only has it helped with my weight loss and inch loss, but has also helped with my insomnia, night sweats, panic attacks, migraines, and more. Personally, Skinny Fiber works great for me compared to every other product I have tried, and it is all natural, which is a plus! If you have anymore questions, don't hesitate to ask :)
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Looks like complete nonsense.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    there. is. no. easy. magic. way. to. lose. weight.
  • konerusp
    konerusp Posts: 247 Member
    Cant you just eat more vegetables and get that fiber in ,instead of some Artificial Crap.REAL FOOD wont fail you.
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Seems like a great way to waste money. Just eat fiber rich foods and save yourself a bunch of wasted cash.