Is THIS better than THAT?

Options
2»

Replies

• swagner73
    swagner73 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Meh, I'll stick to my honey and regular sugar... personally I'd rather eat the real thing but learn to adjust my portions. Now, who mentioned burgers...?:drinker:

Same here.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Salad instead of sandwich for lunch. Lower carbs and calories and extra veggies.

I eat an egg sandwich every day. 178 cals and 23g of carbs. Keeps me fuller longer too
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I prefer Wendy's quarter-pounder to a flame broiled Whopper.

I prefer Whataburger over both....but the Whopper is a close second.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I prefer Wendy's quarter-pounder to a flame broiled Whopper.

I prefer Whataburger over both....but the Whopper is a close second.

I prefer oral........................ to subcutaneous medications
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Turkey instead of...pretty much any other protein except fish. Turkey burgers, turkey bacon, turkey cutlets. MM.
  • kimberliiw
    kimberliiw Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Stevia has a really bad aftertaste to me, you might want to try some before buying. I'm told that some people don't get the aftertaste.

Five Guys over Wendys.
  • Storm_Wolf
    Options
    My husband now prefers spaghetti squash to pasta!

Maybe I cooked it wrong? I mean it tasted good....but it went mushy and didn't "spaghetti" for me...i was very disappointed when i watched the video it came out nearly identical to pasta.
  • dena789
    dena789 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    My husband now prefers spaghetti squash to pasta!

Maybe I cooked it wrong? I mean it tasted good....but it went mushy and didn't "spaghetti" for me...i was very disappointed when i watched the video it came out nearly identical to pasta.

Perhaps it was overcooked? To make mine, I just cut it in half lengthwise and put it cut side down on a cookie sheet, put it in the oven at 350 for about 35 to 40 minutes. Just until it is tender enough so that a fork can pierce the shell.

Oops, almost forgot - home food over fast food!