I love healthy food, so add me, maybe? :)

Options
Hi everyone!

I am not so very fresh at MFP, but I have been enjoying this site for a month or so and I decided I'd love to be a bit closer to the community as well. I guess it's just more fun to share your ups and downs, amirite? :wink:

As for me, I am 25, a student and when I'm not busy bending my brains over some philosophy book, you can find me in the kitchen working on something I found on Pinterest. Or I'm on Pinterest. Or maybe reading healthy living blogs. I have a passion for good food (yeah, don't we all? :tongue: ), and I am trying to balance it with running, Jillian Michaels DVD's ( oh how I adore her!) and basically by making good choices on the food I eat. I am a vegetarian, can't get enough of veggies, but then again I also have an undying love for chocolate and PB.

So anyways, if you're into eating whole foods and can never shut up about cooking or exercise or movies (another one of my loves)

please, be my guest and add me :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ipsamet
    ipsamet Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Pinterest and a fellow vegetarian? Sold!
  • natbeach
    Options
    how could I refuse an invitation like that! bahaha welcome
  • ccarebear344
    Options
    I want to try to become vegetarian and I love pinterest!
  • malcontent
    malcontent Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Why, thank you ladies! :D I'd love to be your Pinterest friend too, one can never have too many recipes for healthy cupcakes, riiiight? :wink: