NSV for today! Woop!

Options
RobinvdM
RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
So today I discovered 2 new NSVs!!!

I can wear hubby's housecoat - it wraps all the way around like it's supposed to! Ya, its a big deal :laugh:

Then comes the awesome one. While lugging up buckets of pine needles to donate to the local green yard waste collection I found my usual path narrowed down by the hubby & my vehicle huddled up a little too closely. So I hefted the bucket a bit higher and figured whatever, Ill squeeze through.

2012-10-18_08-57-23_517.jpg

I didn't have to! I tossed the bucket in the big donation pile (:laugh: ) ran back to the narrow gap, and walked through again, and again with my arms hanging DOWN. Oh My God. I fit! With ROOM to spare! I ran in and got hubby and made him watch me walk through. God love that poor man, Im sure he thinks Ive lost my mind :S

Edited to fix tags, oops :embarassed:

Replies

• BlondieSuess
    BlondieSuess Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    That's great news! Congrats!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! I have had some of those moments lately, where my body fits into places I did not think it would, and they are GREAT!! Congrats to you!
  • litaita
    litaita Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Kudos to you and your sweet hubby for being so supportive.
  • RobinvdM
    Options
    Thanks :) I love those little victories that come with losing weight, sure get that motivation motor revved up!! Now I feel like going for a long walk :happy: :heart:
  • 1Clueless1
    Options
    Oh my word. I laughed out loud. Only cuz I get it! Great job!!!!
  • piersons
    piersons Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • DHBarbie
    DHBarbie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Way to go! and. . . . congratulations.
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congrats doll!!!!Love that lol I think my husband thinks I am crazy too whenever I have NSV's like that ^u^
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: AWESOME and CONGRATULATIONS!!!! LOVE the Photo of your Skinny Shadow!!
  • kayleen_longworth
    kayleen_longworth Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Got to love times like that!
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I had an NSV on Friday. I went to the store after work, when I got home I looked at the long grass in the yard and the setting sun and thought yea, I think I have time. I mowed the front yard in 20 minutes. I know that sounds very ordinary but before I started exercising it would take me 45 minutes and I would be gasping and sweating when I was done. That was NSV enough but I also walked 4 miles over my lunch hour!! This health thing just might work out. Congrats on fitting- I know exactly what you mean. I remember when i sat in the tub and realized my hips weren't touching the sides of the tub at all.:flowerforyou: :love: :tongue:
  • RobinvdM
    Options
    I had an NSV on Friday. I went to the store after work, when I got home I looked at the long grass in the yard and the setting sun and thought yea, I think I have time. I mowed the front yard in 20 minutes. I know that sounds very ordinary but before I started exercising it would take me 45 minutes and I would be gasping and sweating when I was done. That was NSV enough but I also walked 4 miles over my lunch hour!! This health thing just might work out. Congrats on fitting- I know exactly what you mean. I remember when i sat in the tub and realized my hips weren't touching the sides of the tub at all.:flowerforyou: :love: :tongue:

I feel you on the lawn mowing - yard work used to leave me gasping like a fish out of water, now I am finished in normal people time, lol :) Good for you! I haven't had a bath in YEARS cause of my size, I didn't realise until you said that about hips, jsut how much Ive missed being able to soak in the tub and that I just might try it again and see how much different/better it might be now without worrying about water overflow. Woo hoo @ you!

Thanks guys! I love these awesome NSVs!!!!

ETA: I didn't mean to imply I haven't bathed in years, I use the shower, just not the tub. I re-read that and was like Yikes! I sound nasty! :noway:
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    That's prolly the best NSV I have heard, ever! And I have a poor, sweet, supportive hubby like yours. God bless 'em!

Congrats on your success, and thanks for sharing. :)
  • barbiek999
    barbiek999 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, so awesome! Love your post, you made me laugh out loud! Thanks for a great start to my day!
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME, I love your enthusiasm!!! Only people that have been there can know how exciting that is and I do too! Wishing many more NSV moments!
  • RobinvdM
    Options
    :drinker: AWESOME and CONGRATULATIONS!!!! LOVE the Photo of your Skinny Shadow!!

It jsut occured to me that my shadow even fits between the vehicles' shadow, haha!! :) Thanks so much!
  • karabff
    karabff Posts: 98
    Options
    Anyone who has struggled with their weight understands what a MAJOR break thru this ways! CONGRATS an keep up the good work
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options

^^^^^ love hearing NSV's because I can definitely relate :)
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    ETA: I didn't mean to imply I haven't bathed in years, I use the shower, just not the tub. I re-read that and was like Yikes! I sound nasty! :noway:
    [/quote]

Oh sure you do....
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Very nice job. I live for those moments these days!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!